Biden ‘jokes’ he’ll fake a disease and resign if he disagrees with Kamala too much

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

What an odd thing to say to Obama and what an odd thing to Joke about now. . .

Biden ‘jokes’ he’ll fake a disease and resign if he disagrees with Kamala too much​

While the unusual joke would go largely ignored coming from most politicians, in Biden’s case it seemingly alludes to ongoing concerns about his mental acuity

Mon Dec 7, 2020 - 12:51 pm EST

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Joe Biden hi-fives Kamala Harris. mobilize.us / Back To Blue Campaign

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.) By Calvin Freiburger

Follow Calvin
  • [ (Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)Share on Parler ](javascript:😉
  • [ Share on Facebook ](javascript:😉 180
  • [ Share on Twitter ](javascript:😉
  • Share via Email
  • Print this Page
December 7, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Former Vice President Joe Biden raised eyebrows in an interview Friday with a joke about resigning the presidency early, which struck a nerve with some viewers in light of persistent questions about the 78-year-old’s fitness for public office.

Biden assured CNN’s Jake Tapper that he and running mate Sen. Kamala Harris “are simpatico on, our philosophy of government and sympatico on how we want to approach these issues that we’re facing,” and that any disagreements between the two would be resolved in private conversation.

Then Biden quipped, “like I told Barack [Obama], if I reach something where there’s a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I’ll develop some disease and say I have to resign.” . . .

Lol

Perhaps he is trolling Republicans. Like Trump trolled Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back