Biden ‘will be removed one way or another,’ Alex Jones tells pro-Trump rally

• Thread starter Thread starter Stephen_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what he means by “will be removed one way or another”

I really wish the media would ignore the fringe elements of both political parties. The advent of the 24 hour news cycle has been the catalyst for so much division and hate and the American public seems to not recognize that they are being played by this twisted,’ symbiotic relationship that is driving itself to more and more extremes.

That’s right, he was replaced by a cheap clone fueled entirely by Atrazine 🐸

Last edited:
Alex Jones? I am going with Hillary Clinton enslaving him at a pizzeria that caters to gay frogs.

I am seriously concerned that this man is still able to speak and have people listen. The rhetoric is becoming more dangerous from the right.

Last edited:
I wonder what he means by “will be removed one way or another”
He simply means that Joe Biden is a puppet for others. He really has no authority and is not capable at this stage of life of making good decisions. Biden is not himself a power broker.

Last edited:
I agree that Jones has no authority and really does seem to be making bad decisions lately.

The talk is they will get Kamala in there, maybe so.

If Biden gets in there in the first place, all kinds of things could happen.

Last edited:
He simply means that Joe Biden is a puppet for others. He really has no authority and is not capable at this stage of life of making good decisions. Biden is not himself a power broker.
Really? Because everything I have read about Biden suggests that he knows domestic and international politics better than anyone. And not all 78-year-olds are incapable of making good decisions. Biden seems to be very much on the ball.
If Biden gets in there in the first place, all kinds of things could happen.
He is all but in. Unless you think he is going to die before 12:00 p.m. EST on January 20, 2021, he is the next president of the United States.
The talk is they will get Kamala in there, maybe so.
So people have been saying. Of course, as vice-president, she will stand ready to succeed to the presidency as nine of her predecessors have done.

It certainly sounds like a threat, and the pity of it is that too many people listen to this kind of rhetoric.

I heard similar things back in 2016 from those who were against Trump. Even a coworker lamented, after Trump had visited Michigan, that someone hadn’t assassinated him.

Unfortunately, those people are on both sides and really need to stop saying things like that. Members of my family say things like that and I want to shake some sense into them. Some things are better not said.

I’m of the opinion that the saying about not airing dirty laundry has some validity in this case. Don’t air thoughts like that in public. I would prefer people not think like this, but hey, I’m not going to join the thought police. But just because one thinks something doesn’t mean they can act on it (or in the case of fire, shout it).

I remember telling my kids once not to joke or even talk about bombs in the airport. This, to my mind, comes close to being in the same category.

Threats against any elected official should be condemned, but apparently threats against Trump don’t count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back