Bill Belichick Calls For U.S. To Take Action Against Turkey, Azerbaijan For ‘Unprovoked And Deadly Attacks On Armenians’

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Bill Belichick Calls For U.S. To Take Action Against Turkey, Azerbaijan For ‘Unprovoked And Deadly Attacks On Armenians’​

November 18, 2020 at 10:33 am

BOSTON (CBS) — Bill Belichick’s press conference took an unexpected turn into global politics on Wednesday morning.

It happened after the Patriots’ head coach was asked for his reaction to Acting Secretary Of Defense Christopher Miller using Belichick’s “Do Your Job” mantra in a letter to Department of Defense employees.

“Well, I really appreciate the kind words from Secretary Miller,” Belichick said in a video conference with Patriots reporters. “When you consider the type of leadership that he’s shown throughout his career serving our country, it really means a lot. I’m flattered by the reference that he made.”z
How odd.

Most Americans will know Belichick is coach for the New England Patriots so, this is something to see.

The article mentions that Belichick’s righthand man at New England is of Armenian heritage.

Last edited:
I don’t think the US as a nation should get involved, but it should be legal for Americans to pack up their own gear and go assist. If I was 15 years younger I’d go. I miss the thrill of combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back