Bill Huebsch - A New Look at Grace

  • Thread starter Thread starter CCH
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CCH

Guest
Is anyone familiar with this author? Our DRE is using his book in a class on theology at our parish. It seems anti-Catholic & definitely not in line with the teachings of our Church. I am meeting with our pastor and want to discuss this with him. Any suggestions?
 
Is anyone familiar with this author? Our DRE is using his book in a class on theology at our parish. It seems anti-Catholic & definitely not in line with the teachings of our Church. I am meeting with our pastor and want to discuss this with him. Any suggestions?
Avoid it as well as Grome (sp?)
 
The only book by Huebsch I have ever opened was “Rethinking the Sacraments” (the title alone should set off alarms) and it contained statements that I could not reconcile with orthodox Church teaching.
 
What do you mean, “Avoid it as well as Grome?”
Thanks!
Thomas Grome, I’m not exactly of the spelling of the last name. Some really off the wall catechetical stuff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top