Black Writer Slams Abortion: You Can’t Say “Black Lives Matter” When Black Babies’ Lives Don’t Matter

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

Black Writer Slams Abortion: You Can’t Say “Black Lives Matter” When Black Babies’ Lives Don’t Matter​

MICAIAH BILGER DEC 14, 2020 | 4:53PM WASHINGTON, DC

Toni McFadden knows the lies that the abortion industry uses to target black women and their unborn babies.

She was one of them.

“At 18, when I did not yet know the truth, I gave into the lies of the abortion industry and aborted my first child. I have since dedicated my life to ensuring others don’t miss out on hope and a future,” McFadden wrote at Townhall.
Read more at:

My understanding is the BLM is generally only indicative that a person believes there is a need for police reform and that black people disproportionately the targets of unjustified lethal force.

Beyond this, positions vary. Some think police should be defunded, some don’t. Some people attach trans issues to BLM, some don’t. Some support access to abortion, some don’t. Given a person that says “BLM” I can’t make many assumptions of their positions beyond police reform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back