BLM(ANTIFA) Washington March (Dec. 6th) and NYC Violence

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

New York City’s venerable Metropolitan Republican Club, a G.O.P. bastion on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, was allegedly vandalized by activists targeting its support of President Trump and its holiday religious celebrations.

This march has to do with the death of Kevin Petersen who was killed in Octoboer 2020.

We thought these groups have gone away but they are still there and wonder why we hear so little in the news about them.

Last edited:
Good point.
From what I’ve seen, anyone wearing black can be labeled as “ANTIFA” and anyone expressing any a need for police reform can be labeled as “BLM.” There’s no test to determine if someone is a member of either movement.

From what I’ve seen, anyone wearing black can be labeled as “ANTIFA” and anyone expressing any a need for police reform can be labeled as “BLM.” There’s no test to determine if someone is a member of either movement.
Well, that makes it so much easier, you know. Don’t have to actually think about it.

interesting. the local clergy and sisters that protested the George Floyd murder are also Antifa members. Those nuns have more interesting lives than I ever realized.

interesting. the local clergy and sisters that protested the George Floyd murder are also Antifa members. Those nuns have more interesting lives than I ever realized.
The things we find out when we read credible news sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back