P
Phyllo
Guest
Hi,
I know that Jesus resurrected with his body. The JW’s say that only His spirit was raised and God “removed his body”. They site verses like 1Cor 15:44-50 …flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom… 1 Peter 3:18 …being put to death but made alive in the spirit…
Is there a scripture that says without a doubt that Jesus resurrected bodily into heaven? Or how can I refute them when they say that just Jesus spirit is in heaven?
Thanks
I know that Jesus resurrected with his body. The JW’s say that only His spirit was raised and God “removed his body”. They site verses like 1Cor 15:44-50 …flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s kingdom… 1 Peter 3:18 …being put to death but made alive in the spirit…
Is there a scripture that says without a doubt that Jesus resurrected bodily into heaven? Or how can I refute them when they say that just Jesus spirit is in heaven?
Thanks