Bonus

• Thread starter Thread starter Michael_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael_C

Do the people that get offended at “Merry Chirstmas” return a Christmas bonus?

I was thinking about that type of thing… At the schools that don’t allow any peek of the Christmas we know… Do the teachers still get gifts from the children, or, do they send out a note before saying it would not be appropriate.

40.png
AmyS:
I was thinking about that type of thing… At the schools that don’t allow any peek of the Christmas we know… Do the teachers still get gifts from the children, or, do they send out a note before saying it would not be appropriate.
HA! That’s a great point. I have had notes sent home recommending what should be given to my childrens teachers. This gives me a great idea. I will reply I only give presents for Christmas, I don’t celebrate “Winter holiday”. I’ll ask them if this is ok. (Don’t worry, I’m not so cold as to deprive the teacher of a Christmas gift). Acknowledgement would be nice though.

Michael C:
HA! That’s a great point. I have had notes sent home recommending what should be given to my childrens teachers. This gives me a great idea. I will reply I only give presents for Christmas, I don’t celebrate “Winter holiday”. I’ll ask them if this is ok. (Don’t worry, I’m not so cold as to deprive the teacher of a Christmas gift). Acknowledgement would be nice though.
Yep, I couldn’t deny one either… But, I am going to send a card that says “Merry Christmas” very big on it…🙂 My daughters teacher is wonderful, she is very sweet, very earthy… But, I will be nice.

Michael C:
Do the people that get offended at “Merry Chirstmas” return a Christmas bonus?
Maybe they’’ start calling it a ChristmaKwanzekah bonus.

40.png
Scott_Lafrance:
Maybe they’’ start calling it a ChristmaKwanzekah bonus.
There is as much chance of returning a bonus by most people as the number of those who complained about Bush’s tax refund and of course, didn’t return a dime of it. Perhaps they’ve been saving it for “Christmas” and intend to send it all to the government to help care for the poor and marginalized they are always weeping for, except when it comes to doing anything about it that’s permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back