Book about seeing Christianity in the Old Testament

  • Thread starter Thread starter thesaviorlives
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thesaviorlives

Guest
I heard a caller on Catholic Answers podcast (it may have been a couple months old) who called and was talking about how excited he was to discover all the Old Testament signs and paralells with Christianity. He said he was reading a book about all that and it may have guided him through the Old Testament to see it in a new light.

Doesn’t anyone have any idea what book he might have been talking about? I’d like an affordable book that can help take me through the Old Testament and see the signs and things pointing to Christ and the Church in it.
 
Another of Dr. Hahn’s books that I enjoyed on the topic is “A Father who Keeps His Promises”. It’s not expensive and a pretty easy read.
 
those look like GREAT recommendations! thanks guys. Dr. Hahn’s name is familiar, i think that may have been one of the writers the guy was talking about on the podcast. Yes, when I’m ready to invest I would like to get both those books: Understand Scripture, and a father who keeps his promises.

thanks again =]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top