BOOK: Odd Hours by Dean Koontz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Feanaro_s_Wife
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Feanaro_s_Wife

Guest
I love pretty much every book by Dean Koontz that I have read (especially in the “Odd” series)…but this one leaves me with more questions than usual. For anyone here who has read it, what did you think of the ending? I feel like I’m missing something obvious…:confused:
 
I read it but loaned it to a friend so I’m having a bit of a hard time remembering much about the ending. Do you mind refreshing my memory? you can pm me if you are worried about spoilers
 
I read it but loaned it to a friend so I’m having a bit of a hard time remembering much about the ending. Do you mind refreshing my memory? you can pm me if you are worried about spoilers
oh geez, I’m horrible at telling things:o. But the general feeling I got is that the book isn’t done. Usually with his books you have some sort of resolution at the end. This just left me hanging. It was like the end of a chapter instead of a book, kwim? And my mom is wondering if Odd is actually dead… I reread the ending but I don’t think so. But I just can’t figure out who/what Ananamaria is supposed to be, why/if she is really pregnant, and where they are going and why in the last chapter. Maybe I’m just really dense? And what is the connection between the coyotes, Ananamaria, and that strange sewer episdode??? I am thinking demons but I am probably wrong:shrug:
 
Ohhhh! okay I remember now. I was intrigued by Annamaria as well but I really don’t think Odd is dead. I’m pretty sure there is going to be at least one more book so I just figured it was left with a kind of cliffhanger like ending. I felt the same way after this book as I did with the other books in the Odd series, “what happens next”. It seems to me that each book ends with Odd and a new companion heading off to…somewhere. Lol I don’t think I really answered your question but I tried
 
Ohhhh! okay I remember now. I was intrigued by Annamaria as well but I really don’t think Odd is dead. I’m pretty sure there is going to be at least one more book so I just figured it was left with a kind of cliffhanger like ending. I felt the same way after this book as I did with the other books in the Odd series, “what happens next”. It seems to me that each book ends with Odd and a new companion heading off to…somewhere. Lol I don’t think I really answered your question but I tried
lol, no problem. At the very least you have just confirmed what I was already feeling.🤷 Maybe I felt this way after the other Odds and just don’t remember, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top