L
Lor91
Guest
Hello!
I’m new here to Catholic Answers. This website has been super helpful and I decided to join the forums. I am becoming Catholic soon (formerly Church of the Brethren) and I’m planning on joining an RCIA program in the next few months. I’m very excited, but nervous regarding my family.
Prayers appreciated!
Anyway, I have been working on becoming more devoted to the Blessed Virgin. She hadn’t been a part of my life until the past year due to my Protestant upbringing. There are still times that I struggle and experience occasional guilt when I pray to her. I’m trying to overcome this by learning as much as I can about her and praying the Rosary. There are still a lot of things that I don’t understand. I have read Scott Hahn’s “Hail, Holy Queen” and I’m currently reading St. Louis de Montfort’s “True Devotion to Mary”.
Are there any other books anyone could recommend or just advice in general?
Thanks so much!
I’m new here to Catholic Answers. This website has been super helpful and I decided to join the forums. I am becoming Catholic soon (formerly Church of the Brethren) and I’m planning on joining an RCIA program in the next few months. I’m very excited, but nervous regarding my family.
Anyway, I have been working on becoming more devoted to the Blessed Virgin. She hadn’t been a part of my life until the past year due to my Protestant upbringing. There are still times that I struggle and experience occasional guilt when I pray to her. I’m trying to overcome this by learning as much as I can about her and praying the Rosary. There are still a lot of things that I don’t understand. I have read Scott Hahn’s “Hail, Holy Queen” and I’m currently reading St. Louis de Montfort’s “True Devotion to Mary”.
Are there any other books anyone could recommend or just advice in general?
Thanks so much!