Books about JP2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catherine_W
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catherine_W

Guest
Hi

I am looking for a good book to read about Pope John Paul II. I have looked online and there seems to be a lot. I was curious if anyone has an opinion as to which is the best.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!
 
Witness to Hope by George Weigel is one of the best books I have ever read, albeit long. It turns out “God’s Choice” also by Weigel, contains the finals years of JP II for almost half the book (“Witness” was written in about 1992).

Witness is a wonderful book that not only covers a lot of JP IIs life but a tremendous amount of first-hand discussion of major historical events like WW II and the rise/fall of Communism in Europe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top