Books on Sacred Tradition?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Montie_Claunch
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Montie_Claunch

Guest
I would like to research the faith and understand it more fully. I am going to (hopefully) start out with the Bible, Tradition, ect, which would be useful in learning the other Dogmas of our wonderful Catholic Faith.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Good books on Sacred Tradition? Of why we beleive in it? How do we know what belongs in it and what doesn’t? Ect. Thanks and God bless.
 
You will also want to read the Fathers and Doctors of the Church.
 
I was wondering if anyone knew of any Good books on Sacred Tradition? Of why we beleive in it? How do we know what belongs in it and what doesn’t? Ect. Thanks and God bless.
Greetings Montie!

A great place to start is a small book by Patrick Madrid - Why is that in Sacred Tradition ?

Sincerely,
Corrgc
 
Monte << I was wondering if anyone knew of any Good books on Sacred Tradition? >>

Yes, massive 2-volume published as one volume: Tradition and Traditions by Yves Congar, original available at your local university or seminary library, or reprinted in 1997 by Basilica Press.

Phil P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top