F forgiveall Guest May 8, 2008 #1 Has anyone read this book called The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord by Anne Catherine Emmerich?
V vonRatzinger Guest May 9, 2008 #2 I’ve not had a chance to read it yet, but it’s on my list. I do know that Mel Gibson used it as a source when creating his Passion movie.
I’ve not had a chance to read it yet, but it’s on my list. I do know that Mel Gibson used it as a source when creating his Passion movie.
S Simon_X Guest May 10, 2008 #3 I picked it up once at the library and browsed through it once. Interesting, but really only out of curiosity due to the Mel Gibson film. Why asking forgiveall?
I picked it up once at the library and browsed through it once. Interesting, but really only out of curiosity due to the Mel Gibson film. Why asking forgiveall?