C
Cordelil
Guest
Hello! I am new here. I admit I’m not a Catholic or theological scholar. I am reading “The Rule Of Benedict” by David Gibson. About halfway through the book and it seems like a “hatchet job” on the relatively new pope, Benedict 16th.
I was a lapsed Catholic until Benedict came to the U.S. recently and rekindled my faith. I read his “Introduction To Chrisianity” and a couple encyclicals and am now regularly attending mass. From what little I know about him I like.
So, has anyone else checked out this Gibson book? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
John
I was a lapsed Catholic until Benedict came to the U.S. recently and rekindled my faith. I read his “Introduction To Chrisianity” and a couple encyclicals and am now regularly attending mass. From what little I know about him I like.
So, has anyone else checked out this Gibson book? If so, what are your thoughts on it?
John