Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Confuses Donald Trump with George W. Bush

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Confuses Donald Trump with George W. Bush​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images

KYLE OLSON

25 Oct 2020

Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden appeared to confuse Donald Trump with George W. Bush during a virtual event on Sunday night.

Sitting next to Jill Biden and speaking with comedian George Lopez and CNN analyst Ana Navarro, Joe Biden said the election will determine “what kind of country we’re going to be.” . . . .

. . . . “Four more years of George, uh, George, uh, he, uh— gonna find ourselves in a position where, if, uh, Trump gets elected, uh, we’re gonna be, uh, we’re gonna be in a different world,” he said.

Bush was the last “George” to run for reelection. . . .

Jill Biden was expressionless during his statement. . . .

. . . In an interview that aired on Saturday, Biden mistakenly said that his campaign has assembled the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics:” . .

. . . "What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re gonna challenge it, and all these things,” Biden claimed.
You can see the video of this here.

The Democrats themselves have been talking about this Biden thinking problem before the Democrat primary.

Yes of course Republicans have too, but that is less surprising than the Democrats expressing the concern they did about Joe’s mental faculties before the (Dem. primary) election. I posted many Democrat examples of this concern here.

Republicans of course have CONTINUED expressing this concern while Democrats have pretended the issue does not exist since they handed Joe the nomination.

From August . . .
Aug 18, 2020 - Politics & Policy

Trump campaign ad attacks Biden’s mental faculties​

Jonathan Swan

Trump campaign ad screenshot

President Trump’s re-election campaign launched its most brutal ad of the 2020 election overnight, suggesting Joe Biden has experienced severe mental decline over the past four years.

Driving the news: The digital ad, “What happened to Joe Biden,” is timed to overlap with the Democratic National Convention . . .

. . . The new ad splices footage of Biden speaking energetically and articulately in 2015 and 2016 alongside clips of him stumbling over his words and appearing to lose his train of thought during the 2020 campaign. . . .

https://m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/what-happened-to-joe-biden/307030153695375/

Doesn’t matter anyway. About 10 p.m. eastern time on Election night Trump will have enough electoral votes.

To the readers here.

One Facebook video I just posted has already been {or was but did not reveal itself initially for me when I posted it) at least shadowbanned by Facebook (which is WHY I posted MORE than one link for you readers. I anticipated this.).

Facebook is attempting to tell you the video is . . . .
  • "“Video Unavailable” and even though the video IS “available”.
  • "Sorry, this video could not be played" even though the video “CAN be played”.
But you can still see the same video (for now anyway) from the Youtube link I posted.

Also to bypass this “unavailabilty” even on Facebook (for now) here is the Facebook link you can still copy and paste into your browser to overcome this subtle Facebook censorship too.

Indirect linked:

Directly hyperlinked:

https://m.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/what-happened-to-joe-biden/307030153695375/

Here is what it will look like if you go directly to this Facebook link:

Oddly enough I tried to post the Bitchute version when I put up the post and the Bitchute version was GONE!

Even now when I attempt to put it up, the Facebook shadow ban (or whatever official term) allows the video to slip through. See this:

But within a couple of seconds the Facebook shadow ban takes over and tries to fool you into thinking it is gone.
See this:

And again, here is the video (featured in the Axios news story above - here) that this occurred with (same video, except Youtube version).

Last edited:

Biden appears to confuse Trump with Bush in latest campaign gaffe​

Published on Oct 26, 2020 Sky News Australia

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has appeared to confuse President Donald Trump with former president George W. Bush during an online fundraising event on Sunday, local time.

Mr Biden, who has only appeared in public sporadically over the past few days, was speaking at the “I Will Vote” concert alongside A$AP Ferg, Sara Bareilles, Aloe Blacc, Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi.

Last edited:
Same video link, but this time from Sky news Australia. Thats in my stamping ground. The video link still quite clearly has biden stating

very clearly and Very distinctly

IF TRUMP GETS ELECTED, no mistaking that.

Sky news is notoriously on Trumps side btw. Sky news has quite an interesting political agenda within this country.

Last edited:
Since we are discussing ageing politicians brain freeze, lets even it up with one from Trump

No country for old men I think.

Trump is 74, Biden is 77, not much difference in age there.

Last edited:
There are plenty of threads on Trump, this one is about Biden.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Last edited:
This is an assumption, Trump may have been being boastful, yet, you are characterizing this as having to do with age, this may be uncharitable. People are busy all the time. So, is the president. I think this is a big reach of talking about winning a nobel peace prize and confusing two distinctly different individuals.
CAF has a rule, discuss the post, not the person. I am going to ask you once more to stop doing that. NOW.
If not understanding why I made a comment, dont attack the comment, ask.
Trump may well have deserved the peace prize versus abortion zealots like Biden and the Democratic agenda of funding abortions in third world nations and acts with some members of that party promoting what is bordering on infanticide or is infanticide.
We are not discussing if either politician deserves to win or not win a nobel prize for peace or any other reason. We are discussing brain freeze.

Your link is behind a pay wall, got another link that will work? The heading of your link also appears as if it is not related at all to politician brain freeze,
its hyperlink title says catholic bishops warn bill allows infanticide. Are you wanting to link up a story about brain freeze in Catholic Bishops? Its behind a pay wall, I cannot read if it is about brain freeze or not.

The Democrats look to me to be fielding a corrupt man slowly losing his marbles.

Perhaps these are some of the reasons why the Democrats have gone into a frenzied overdrive for the last 4 years trying to get the public to believe all sorts of incredible things about President Trump.

The sad thing, win or lose, is that millions of Americans are going to vote for Senator Biden regardless.

The Democrats look to me to be fielding a corrupt man slowly losing his marbles.
This has been bothering me, as well as the general lack of enthusiasm of Biden to actually campaign for the highest office in the land. My wife actually figured it out - nobody is voting for Biden, they’re voting against Trump. So, the key to running against Trump is to just keep quiet and let the hate do the work. Biden will continue to coast along and try not to say anything.

I just hope, if elected, Biden doesn’t confuse Xi J(name removed by moderator)ing with Netanyahu.

Doesn’t matter anyway. About 10 p.m. eastern time on Election night Trump will have enough electoral votes.
He needs enough electoral votes about 2 weeks after the election. The Democrats will find thousands of “votes” in car trunks and closets.

FAKE NEWS alert!

The leftist Fake News Industrial Complex is feeding its consumers that this never really happened.

What it REALLY was (they proclaim, as if it mattered to them),
was Biden talking to a guy named “George” on the set.

Or some such (depending on your flavor of FAKE news).

Sure. 😉

Even some liberals
(the few liberals that are not news snobs
news snobs =
“only CNN or MSNBC, etc. for me! I refuse to watch/read lowly independent news sources!”
),
people well-read in a variety of news sources,
and of course the conservatives
are NOT FOOLED by the MSM shenanigans.

Take a look at this stuff yourself here below and see if anyone is gullible enough to believe Biden was talking about some guy named George, independent of the context.

Draw your own conclusions.

And here.

Draw your own conclusions on who Biden was referring to.

And here is the disinformation the left is “feeding” to its consumers of FAKE News . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/sup...se-george-w-bush-and-donald-trump/vp-BB1apLqC

To the readers:
Please remember this so two years from now (or whenever) when “Snopes” is attempting to gaslight you on this subject,
you won’t fall victim to their tomfoolery and disinformation.

Last edited:
He shouldn’t as he’s worked with them before.

My one criticism of Biden is that he hasn’t emphasized the importance of farmers enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back