# BREAKING: Hunter Biden under criminal investigation according to FBI

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

BREAKING: Hunter Biden under criminal investigation according to FBI​

Amid the Biden family corruption scandal, the Department of Justice confirmed that Hunter Biden and his business associates are under active investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Mia Cathell

October 29, 2020 10:09 PM

Amid the Biden family corruption scandal, the Department of Justice confirmed that Hunter Biden and his business associates are under active investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into “Hunter Biden and his associates,” focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon on your @WeAreSinclair stations.

— James Rosen (@JamesRosenTV) October 29, 2020
According to Sinclair Broadcast Group journalist James Rosen, a Justice Department official confirmed that the FBI launched a criminal investigation into “Hunter Biden and his associates” in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering. The probe remains open and active today, Rosen reported, vowing “[m]ore very soon…”

Biden family insider Tony Bobulinski told Rosen’s news outlet that he was questioned by six FBI agents, with counsel present, for five hours on Oct. 23, listing him as a “material witness” in the ongoing investigation.

The former business partner turned-whistleblower’s cell phones were also examined, reviewing the widely-cited digital evidence. He will be brought back for additional questioning.
EXCLUSIVE: Tony Bobulinski tells @WeAreSinclair he was questioned by six @FBI agents, with counsel present, for five hours on October 23, listing him as a “material witness” in an ongoing investigation focused on Hunter Biden and his associates. His cell phones were examined. pic.twitter.com/5lPzRTREJN

— James Rosen (@JamesRosenTV) October 29, 2020
“They do list me as a material witness within the entire FBI on their computer systems and it was a very cooperative, deep dive into all the facts across that time period,” Bobulinski stated on camera. . . . .

"

Too bad that it includes the Biden Family. And a current Biden family member is running for office.

Should Biden happen to win the election, I suspect impeachment would follow as a result of this investigation. He is reportedly VERY involved. (I don’t think he’ll win, however.)

I could see him just slinking off into the sunset an letting her run the country… he said he was her running mate just the other day and then laughed and told the crowd something like…”you think I’m kidding…”

… he said he was her running mate just the other day and then laughed -
Yeah, he’s running alright!!! I wonder who his speech writers are? Surely he isn’t that brilliant. Maybe you saw his big flub-up when he couldn’t read his teleprompter and slaughtered the wording.

I hear that the FBI has confiscated a second laptop, this from the psychiatrist treating Hunter. Wonder what is on that one?

I hear that the FBI has confiscated a second laptop, this from the psychiatrist treating Hunter. Wonder what is on that one?
Why even mention this if not to smear him?

Sources told NBC News that the device belonging to the 50-year-old son of former Vice President Joe Biden, who is now a presidential candidate, was taken into custody by the DEA in February while executing a search warrant in the Massachusetts office of a psychiatrist who was accused of professional misconduct.

The report from NBC on Friday said Hunter Biden was not a target of the search or the investigation, and his lawyer got the laptop back. It remains unclear why the device was there in the first place.

Should Biden happen to win the election, I suspect impeachment would follow as a result of this investigation. He is reportedly VERY involved. (I don’t think he’ll win, however.)
I hope it’s not ignored after the election, a signal against corruption needs to be sent. I was deeply disappointed that team Hillary didn’t even get a hand slap.

Because there was no crime committed. Trump made it up.
No, not true. Hillary violated several laws in sending classified information on an unsecured email server. The fact it was in her basement just added the the actual crime.

PaulinVA . . . .
Why even mention this if not to smear him?
I can’t answer for marybobo and she may have a different reason, but the Biden family is clearly compromised.

The American people need to know that much now.

I can’t answer for marybobo and she may have a different reason, but the Biden family is clearly compromised.

I hate whataboutism, but, seriously, right back at ya.

Did the FBI make a public statement? From reading some of the links in this thread, it looks like “Hunter Biden is alleged to be under investigation by the FBI according to William Bar.”

I’ll never understand the reluctance of people to consider evidence of corruption in politicians they’re voting for or generally like. They’re politicians! What do you expect?

Because there was no crime committed. Trump made it up. Kind of like this whole Biden thing.
They completely violated record keeping laws/regs, to avoid FOIA requests. I find this a serious issue, people at the most senior level playing such games.
You can’t deny or weasel away for HRC on this one.

PaulinVA . . .
I hate whataboutism .
Let’s see. Hmmm.

The thread is about “Hunter Biden under criminal investigation”

The “Big guy” (alleged to be Joe) is involved. He lied to the public about his knowledge of Hunter’s activities.

He has allegedly received financial kickbacks (I wonder if he included those on his “tax return”) in a money laundering web.

Hunter is currently under investigation by the FBI (which the media is attempting to hide from the country until after the election).

There is a bunch of other stuff Hunter is involved in also (too sleazy for me to bring up in this context - but it WILL be coming out).

I said . . .
. . . the Biden family is clearly compromised.

And you think that is whataboutism.

Well I guess we are even then, because I think your whataboutism claim is whataboutism.

Last edited:
So, where are the indictments and convictions?
Exactly my point, where are they?
  • You can’t refute that she set up a private email server and that server was not managed to the required security standards for highly sensitive govt. email.
  • You also can’t deny that she deleted much of her communications by her team on that server.
  • You also can’t deny the general importance of protecting the communication of senior leadership in the Dept of State.
The IT there reported to her, she could have asked them to set up a server dedicated to her team. The only reason for her to DIY it, was to avoid oversight.

That this doesn’t bother you, and you want to explain it away is very telling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back