Brennan Manning

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erik1978
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Erik1978

Guest
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but, does anyone know anything about a guy named Brennon Manning? I know some friends who have read his books and recommend that I read them as well. What do you think?
 
Link to a self-identified Catholic blogger who warns that Manning is anti-Catholic and heretical and dangerous
http://www.reachingcatholics.org/beware.html

link to a self-identified Evangelical blogger who warns that Manning, although he has left the priesthood, married and is now divorced, still supports some Catholic teaching and is therefore heretical and dangerous
http://www.wayoflife.org/files/9ad06042d49138696773e1f9849f1aff-144.html

there is also an old thread on Brennan Manning which is not very illuminating. Google his biography, you will find some disagreement between his own website and other sites

to me an ex-Catholic priest who has rejected his Faith is not a good spiritual guide, no matter what personal problems he has overcome
 
I have read „Abba‘s Child“.
Boring, superficial and above all narcissistic. Don‘t waste your money.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top