Bride and Virgin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dorothy_smith
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t accurate to state that the “divine Jesus was separate from the human Jesus” as Jesus is One Person with two natures, divine and human. The Son, the Second Person of the Divinity, took upon Himself a human nature; joined to that human nature He is known as Jesus, but there is only one Person who is undivided in Himself while being both God and Man.
You don’t appear to have grasped the gist of what I wrote about the concept of Jesus being separate entities, that is to say, 100% human and 100% divine (not separate ‘individuals’). I recommend that you read the Catechism of the Catholic Church to give yourself a better understanding.
 
You don’t appear to have grasped the gist of what I wrote about the concept of Jesus being separate entities, that is to say, 100% human and 100% divine (not separate ‘individuals’). I recommend that you read the Catechism of the Catholic Church to give yourself a better understanding.
Dorothy, I understand perfectly well that Jesus is fully God and fully Man (not part One and part the Other), but please show me in the Catechism where Christ is spoken of as “separate entities”. That is not the language of orthodox Catholic theology as it pertains to the One Person of Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top