N
Norseman82
Guest
My gut feeling tells me the bride’s mother is going to lay manipulative guilt trips now, she will continue to be trouble in the future.
Glad to see it. This is in line with our understanding of the marriage sacrament as having the bride and groom as co-ministers to one another.Moreover, many parishes are discouraging this and are trying to get couples to come down the aisle together.
I feel like I need to shower now … excuse me…I think “polyamorous” is the hip word now.
Sorry.I feel like I need to shower now … excuse me…
This is what our daughter and son in law did; it was lovely!If you want to be really picky about it the order of procession suggested in the rite itself is that the bride and groom process in together after the priest.
This is actually the most traditional Catholic procession, Bride and Groom process together.This is what our daughter and son in law did; it was lovely!
Glad to know I’m now “traditional”.This is actually the most traditional Catholic procession, Bride and Groom process together.
does not compute.bride walks down aisle with grooms husband?
The OP typed the title incorrectly and has since opened a new thread with the same information but the less-confusing title:does not compute.
How does a groom have a husband![]()