Hey all,
As some of you know, I was dating a man who was a non-practicing Catholic (he considered himself non-Denomentional). Well, last night we broke up. It was the first time I ever broke up with somebody (normally they reject me). Most of my friends think I did a very stupid thing. One of them said “he’s cute, wealthy, and likes bigger girls, and you gave that up?!” I know he was too good for me, but I knew we couldn’t work long term, he has a lot of anger toward the Catholic church in general.

But I still feel at peace somewhat (I mean, we were talking about getting married, and I’m DESPERATE to get married) about it (I’m not drinking I swear), just listening to Brad Paisley (minus the sappy songs), and petting my cats. I guess I wanted to air it out to people who wouldn’t think I was a complete moron.