A
aziul
Guest
I was so happy when the International Pilgrim Image of Our Lady of Fatima visited our church yesterday. I attended together with the hundreds of people who came and celebrated the Holy Mass with Our Lady of Fatima. After the Mass, I saw that outside the church was a small booth of Fatima where we can buy Scapulars, Rosaries and Pictures of Fatima. I bought myself a Brown Scapular and i got a Fatima booklet for free. and i looked for a Priest to have it blessed. I’m so happy with Brown Scapular. I feel that The Blessed Virgin Mary is with me always and i can feel her presence.
I have a question, i heard that having a Brown Scapular, you have to “enroll” yourself in the Confraternity of The Blessed Virgin or similar to that. I had my scapular blessed already is it enough or do i have to do the “enrollment” thing.Either way, Im happy with my scapular and proud to have one!
I have a question, i heard that having a Brown Scapular, you have to “enroll” yourself in the Confraternity of The Blessed Virgin or similar to that. I had my scapular blessed already is it enough or do i have to do the “enrollment” thing.Either way, Im happy with my scapular and proud to have one!