BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) hmm?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tparsons
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be a little late to this discussion, but here goes. . .I have been to several BSF studies over the years. At least where I am, it is distinctly protestant, with heavy leanings toward evangelical fundamentalists. Maybe it was just this area, but I felt very much like a “Stepford Wife” in these meetings. Things are so structured and disciplined. Maybe that’s just me. The leaders are very good women, mainly from evangelical fundamental churches who see the women of Catholic faith that attend as fertile ground to convert to protestantism (doing so outside of the structured meetings, of course). And, being that most catholics (at least in my area) are so shallow and do not know the distinctives of their rich tradition and faith, fall prey to these fundamentalists recruiting efforts.

I highly recomment that you check into catholic scripture study program (www.ccsprogram.net)). This was developed by a Catholic women who was involved in BSF for many years, and God then called her to structure the bible study to reflect Catholic teachings.
 
In answering your question about BSF and whether you should consider participating, I think the first question you need to answer is what do you really want from a Bible study? I cannot recommend BSF highly enough! I started in it 15 years ago but had to discontinue when I needed to go back to work due to divorce. I have now been back in for two years and would not trade the opportunity for anything! BSF differs from the bible studies I have encountered in my Catholic church (Little Rock, for example) in that BSF makes you read, pray, think and apply the word of God to your own life. In the Bible studies at our church at least, you are asked to read a fairly decent sized amount of scripture and then answer a couple of questions, usually all at the same meeting. So, you have read, but have you really thought? Have you grown in your relationship to God? How much will you really carry away with you? In BSF, YOU study the selected passages under the guidance of the Holy Spirit first each week, then have the opportunity to share the lessons learned with others in your small discussion group, followed by a lecture by a teaching leader. Only after the lecture are you provided with additional notes to tie the lesson together. I have been in three BSF classes, based on time of day and location. In all three there were Catholics and Protestants, and possibly non-Christian seekers as well. Although all have been in non-Catholic churches, that is due more to space requirements than anything else (when our newest Ladies evening class in our area was being formed, all of us, Catholics included, were asked if our church would be willing to host, but most Catholic churches do not have the meeting space to accomodate 15-20 small groups at the same time.) Denomination, and denominational differences, are never discussed (but I can tell the Catholics because of the Bible translations they are using and sometimes there are questions where Catholics and other Christians will have different interpretations of the same passages and that is completely acceptable) . I have never been criticized in any way for my “Catholic” opinions and quite possibly, by my being there and speaking up, it has given others greater insight into Catholic thought (although I certainly do not claim to speak for the Church as a whole). There have been Catholics in leadership roles in at least one of the classes and possibly the others. How is BSF received by the “Church”? I have found differing reactions. When I went through RCIA, the priest and some of the other “cradle Catholics” were amazed at how much I knew about the Bible, and they wondered where I had gotten the knowledge. I told them. There was no issue at all. However, the next year, and with a new priest, I asked if I could post an invitation to BSF on the church bulletin board and gave the priest one of my lessons to show him what it was all about. He refused to let me post the invitation. He said that “Reading the Bible would confuse his congregation.” I started going to a different Catholic church in my city where the priest was more open to his parishioners reading the word of God. So, if you believe that reading the Bible will confuse you, stay away. If you just want a nice, little package of, here is what the Church wants you to think about this passage, stay away. If you want to open your heart, mind and soul to God in His Word, come on in! If you allow it to, the word of God will completely change your life! If you are not sure, go to one of the Introduction classes. They are usually held the first meeting of each month, September to May. Stay for the lecture (they will invite you to stay if you wish) and on the way out, pick up a lesson for the week ahead. Take the lesson home, read the notes from the week just completed and then do the next week’s lesson day by day for the week. You will either realize you love it, or you will realize it is not for you and when they call you to tell you they have a place for you in the class, you can graciously decline.

P.S . In regards attendance requirements, some of the large classes with long waiting lists do say that if you miss 3 classes in a row you will be placed inactive. I once went inactive and had no trouble rejoining when I was ready to come back. Currently, our class is not so large, there are quite a few women in my group who have missed more than that. None of us has been inactivated!
 
I attended BSF in my protestant days…it teaches bible alone and faith alone, and gives no teaching about the sacraments or the truth that the Catholic Church is the church founded by Christ. Also, a Catholic friend of mine went through all the BSF years of teaching to find out they would not let her lead a group because she was “Catholic.”…

Find a good Catholic bible study in your town. I’m completing a Bible Timeline bible study from Jeff Cavins group “The Great Adventure.” It is the best bible study I have ever been in. I grew up in bible studies (dad was a Baptist minister), and I’m in Bible Timeline with quite a few people in our group that are Catholic and this is their first or second bible study ever! They have enjoyed it so much and learned so much.

Catholic Scripture Study International also has some excellent bible studies. If you go to their websites, they have links that will put you in touch with bible studies the area you live. The bible studies tend to start up in early Summer and also in the Fall for the year long studies.

Good luck. And invite your Baptist friend to the Bible Timeline study. (It’s time we started recruiting them for a change.)…

I will say personally I believe Bible Timeline bible study is the best bible study video and study material I have ever u sed (I’m 58 and like I said have been in bible studies all my life). I personally believe Bible Timeline should be the first and introductory bible study for all Catholics and all Christians. After that go into the individual books of the bible or study specific topics.

Best wishes for your biblical study success!
 
As far as teaching goes, we are told to"hear" the Gospel.
Is this why so many Catholics don’t know their Bibles? It is not enough to just hear the readings once a week.

Since the internet became readily available to all, people are getting more access to online study materials, which is great. Not everyone is able to do self study though.

I wish the average Catholic I met were as well versed in the Bible as CAF Catholics but that is not the case.

I think Catholics are beginning to realize that one reason that so many convert from Catholicism to evangelical denominations is that those denominations spend a lot of time teaching their members about the Bible, starting from infancy at Sunday school. So how do you respond to a protestant who is throwing verses at you that you never heard of?

I do agree it’s better to do a Bible study with Catholic members because you get a Catholic perspective. But those Bible studies have to be meaty.
 
Is this why so many Catholics don’t know their Bibles? It is not enough to just hear the readings once a week.
Is that the same reason that so many n-Cs don’t know their Bibles? It’s not enough to go in and hear someone preach on scripture once, or twice a week. :rolleyes:
Since the internet became readily available to all, people are getting more access to online study materials, which is great. Not everyone is able to do self study though.
That has more to do with motivation than anything else.
I wish the average Catholic I met were as well versed in the Bible as CAF Catholics but that is not the case.
Yeah…and I wish the average n-C were as well versed in the Bible as CAF Catholics but that is not the case. My experience has been that very very few of them know the Bible as well as I do, so it’s not endemic to Catholics.
I think Catholics are beginning to realize that one reason that so many convert from Catholicism to evangelical denominations is that those denominations spend a lot of time teaching their members about the Bible, starting from infancy at Sunday school. So how do you respond to a protestant who is throwing verses at you that you never heard of?
Actually it is more to do with poor catechesis of which poor knowledge of scripture is only a part.

I would also agree that many of those denoms mentioned do teach “about the Bible” as opposed to offering scripture and the life application which is what we receive at Mass. I disagree that your reasoning is why “so many” convert. The truth is that a lot of us are returning to the Catholic faith. (My Testimony) after seeing those faith communities for what they are.
I do agree it’s better to do a Bible study with Catholic members because you get a Catholic perspective. But those Bible studies have to be meaty.
There are many very fine studies like that.

One of the very best I’ve found (that can use some financial support during Lent. [hint…hint]) is the Catholic Home Study Service.

Also San Juan Catholic Seminars puts out some excellent study materials at a very reasonable rate and they can be purchased through Catholic Answers shop as well.

I wouldn’t join a BSF group. They wouldn’t like my discussions of John 6, 1st Corinthians 11:23-30, or Matthew 25:31-46.:rotfl:
 
Roman Catholic Doctrine Vs. The Doctrinal Teaching of the Word of God

Eternal life is a merited reward [1821, 2010]. - Roman Catholicism
Eternal life is the free gift of God (Romans 6:23)

No one can know if he will attain eternal life [1036, 2005] - Roman Catholicism
The believer can know that he has eternal life by the Word of God (1 John 5:13)

The Roman Catholic Church is necessary for salvation [846]. - Roman Catholicism
There is salvation in no one but the Lord Jesus Christ, “for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved” (Acts 4:12)

Purgatory is necessary to atone for sin and clean the soul [1030-1031]. - Roman Catholicism
Purgatory does not exist. Jesus made purification for sins on the cross (Hebrews 1:3)

Mary was preserved from all stain of original sin from the first instant of her conception (the doctrine of the Immaculate Conception) [490-492].
Mary, a descendant of Adam, was born in sin (Psalm 51:5; Romans 5:12)

Mary is the Mother of the Church [963, 975]. - Roman Catholicism
Mary was the earthly mother of Jesus ( John 2:1)

The Magisterium is the authoritative teacher of the Church. [85-87]. - Roman Catholicism
The Holy Spirit is the authoritative teacher of the church (John 14:26; John 16:13, I John 2:27)

The pope, as the Bishop of Rome, is the successor of Peter [882, 936] - Roman Catholicism
Peter had no successor, nor was he a pope.

The pope is infallible in his authoritative teaching [891]. - Roman Catholicism
God alone is infallible (Numbers 23:19)

Scripture and Tradition together are the Word of God [81, 85, 97, 182]. - Roman Catholicism
Scripture is the Word of God (John 10:35, 2 Timothy 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21). Tradition is the words of men (Mark 7:1-13).

The sacrificial work of redemption is continually carried out through the Sacrifice of the Mass. [1364,1405, 1846]. - Roman Catholicism
The sacrificial work of redemption was finished when Christ gave His life for us on the cross (Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 1:3).

God desires that consecrated bread and wine be worshiped as divine. [1378-1381] - Roman Catholicism
God forbids the worship of any object, even t hose intended to represent Him (Exodus 20:4-5, Isaiah 42:8)

Justification is lost through mortal sin [1033, 1855, 1874] - Roman Catholicism
Justification cannot be lost. Those whom God justifies will be saved from the wrath of God (Romans 5:8-9).

Justification is furthered by sacraments and good works [1212, 1392, 2010] - Roman Catholicism
Justification is the imputation of the perfect righteousness of God (2 Corinthians 5:21). In Christ the believer has been made complete (Colossians 2:10).

Salvation is attained by cooperating with grace through faith, good works, and participation in the sacraments [183, 1129, 1815, 2002]. - Roman Catholicism
Salvation is attained by grace through faith apart from works (Ephesians 2:8-9). Good works are the result, not the cause, of salvation (Ephesians 2:10).

Mary, “the All-Holy,” lived a perfectly sinless life [411, 493]. - Roman Catholicism
Mary was a sinner; God alone is sinless (Luke 18:19, Romans 3:23, Revelation 15:4).

Mary was a virgin before, during, and after the birth of Christ [496-511]. - Roman Catholicism
Mary remained a virgin until after the birth of Jesus (Matthew 1:25). Later she had other children (Matthew 13:55-56, Psalm 69:8).

Each Sacrifice of the Mass appeases God’s wrath against sin [1371, 1414]. - Roman Catholicism
The once-for-all sacrifice of the cross fully appeased God’s wrath against sin. (Hebrews 10:12-18).

The Bishops, with the Pope, as their head, rule the universal church. [883, 894-896]. - Roman Catholicism
Christ, the head of the body is the Head of the Church. (Colossians 1:18).

The faithful receive the benefits of the cross in fullest measure through the Sacrifice of the Mass [1366, 1407]. - Roman Catholicism
Believers receive the benefits of the cross in fullest measure in Christ through faith (Ephesians 1:3-14).

God has exalted Mary in heavenly glory as Queen of Heaven and Earth [966]. She is to be praised with special devotion [971, 2675]. - Roman Catholicism
The name of the Lord is to be praised, for He alone is exalted above heaven and earth (Psalm 148:13). God commands, “You shall have no other gods before Me.” (Exodus 20:3).

Mary is the co-mediator to whom we can entrust all our cares and petitions 9 968-970, 2677] - Roman Catholicism
Christ Jesus is the one mediator to whom we can entrust all our cares and petitions (1 Timothy 2:5, John 14:13-14, 1 Peter 5:7).

Mary is the co-redeemer, for she participate with Christ in the painful act of redemption [618, 964, 968, 970]. - Roman Catholicism
Christ alone is the Redeemer, for He alone suffered and died for sin (1 Peter 1:18-19).

The sacrifice of the cross is perpetuated in the Sacrifice of the Mass [1323, 1382] - Roman Catholicism
The Sacrifice of the cross is finished (John 19:30).

Indulgences dispensed by the Church for acts of piety release sinners from temporal punishment [1471-1473]. - Roman Catholicism
Jesus releases believers from their sins by His blood. (Revelation 1:5).

The Magisterium has the right to define truth found only obscurely or implicitly in revelation. [66, 88, 2035, 2051]. - Roman Catholicism
No one has the right to go beyond what is written in Scripture (1 Corinthians 4:6, Proverbs 30:5-6).

Scripture and Tradition together are the Church’s supreme role of faith [80, 82]. - Roman Catholicism
Scripture is the church’s rule of faith (Mark 7:7-13, 2 Timothy 3:16-17).
 
I found this site because I wanted to see what Catholics thought of BSF. As a practicing Catholic and a member of a BSF class I’m stunned by some of the replies. I guess like everything else, because of our humanity, we are quick to criticize what we do not understand.

BSF is an intense 7 year bible study program, open to any denomination and not for everyone. From what I understand, the BSF studies are as demanding as college theology studies. It is a 32 week commitment, that focuses on one book but ties in with many others. This year its ACTS with many other passages from both Old/New Testament tied in. We come together for an opening prayer (not a structured prayer) and a hymn. Then dismissed into our assigned group (based on age). Our class facilitator (not the leader) is Catholic. After we share our answers (group discussion) we all (well, for those that choose to stay) meet again to listen to a lecture that ties that weeks study to our everyday life.

The poster is correct in saying we do not discuss our denomination. Our BSF group is approximately 500 ladies strong (if I remember correctly, it was said there were 34 different denominations and more than 142 churches represented. I have yet to run into a situation where the study materials are in direct conflict with our church teachings. Since we are studying the bible and not church traditions, I see no reason for conflict and I have yet to hear an anti-Catholic statement but I’m sure there are some that believe we are a cult, pray to statues and sin willingly because we believe in confession and contrition. I’m comfortable in being a Catholic and have no desire to change my denomination but I did desire to be a better Christian and why I chose to attend BSF. Unfortunately our church bible study was weak at best. Aside from the weekly readings, (and suggested home readings) I wanted to learn and understand more for myself. It was no longer enough to listen to a priest give me his interpretation of a passage.

What happens at BSF? After a quick prayer and a hymn we then scatter into smaller assigned groups to share our answers to the weeks questions. Its amazing how different the same question can be answered and I am in awe of those that have done this for years and the depth of their answers. The interpretation is yours and no one sits in judgement. We are all in different places in our life (although grouped in similar age) and in spirituality. We learn from each other.

The weekly questions are listed on their website. Challenge yourself and see what you think. Then please let me know how you can even think that this goes against our own teachings. As I said, no one challenges your answers…there is no right or wrong. Studying the bible is a personal journey. You answer a question and state how you came to that answer and we move on. Oh, and the cost… they accept anything and ask for nothing.
 
I have a Baptist friend who is wanting me to attend BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). He say’s it’s a 7 year course and they go through the entire Bible in that 7 year period.
Has anyone heard of this? My undersyanding is they break down in small groups and have assignments. Not sure as a Catholic if this is a good thing.

Any feed back is appreciated.

Please read below:

"BSF International, formerly known as Bible Study Fellowship is "an interdenominational, not-for-profit, international, lay Christian organization [which] aims to acquaint people with the truth of the Bible through classes using personal study, discussion group participation, lecture, printed notes.“1 It sounds so good, but after participating in BSF for 4 years from Sept., 1991 - April, 1995, I recognized deviation from Scripture resulting in serious errors in BSF’s 1) organizational structure, 2) method of presenting the Bible study material, and 3) content of the Bible study material itself. Although BSF presents itself as a Biblically sound organization in both teaching and practice, the negative elements exposed in this article contaminate BSF and demonstrate that it simply is not faithful to the Word of God.”
Yes, my wife is a BSF leader. She is entirely Protestant. Catholics are prohibited from being small group leaders in BSF. It is inductive, i.e., you do not use outside sources, concordances, commentaries, catechisms, etc. to help you reach conclusions. Just you and the Holy Spirit (that’s why there are 40,000 denominations) - Just you ain’t good enough, it takes more to study and evaluate…

No Catholic - and I went for about 10 weeks 18 years ago = has ANY BUSINESS in a BSF assembly. It is flawed heretical fundamentalist teaching and you need to stay out of it. Thank your Baptist friend cordially and tell them you are studying at your parish. And if you aren’t - START a STUDY at your parish. Catholic Scripture Study International lays it all out for you, no muss no fuss, just good solid work!
 
I found this site because I wanted to see what Catholics thought of BSF. As a practicing Catholic and a member of a BSF class I’m stunned by some of the replies. I guess like everything else, because of our humanity, we are quick to criticize what we do not understand.

.
I understand the heck out of it. I know a lot of formerly Catholic attenders and leaders, my wife being one. Let me pose this to you, you’re doing Acts this year. Refer back in your notes to the night (or morning) you studied the election of Matthias. Ponder the little suggestive blurb in the notes to the effect: Many have held that the election of Matthias was a mistake on the part of the apostles. (I post from memory, don’t quote me ver batim). Next ponder what other “mistakes” in the Scripture are not accompanied with the results of the “mistake”. You won’t find any, but BSF just pops it out there, you know, those stupid papists think there is apostolic succession and all, how dumb of them. (Now, I am fully aware that I am not supposed to have access to BSF materials, but my wife left them out one day and I took a quick gander, she is not to blame for blowing BSF protocol.)

To even postulate the POSSIBILITY that the first election of a replacement Apostle Bishop was “a mistake” is a heresy. I suggest you open you eyes and RUN don’t walk out of BSF, it sounds like you may be a little less than critical of this Baptist sourced fundamentalist “study”. I have no idea of your background, but go see the head lady and ask her if you can be a small group leader. Be sure to tell her you’re Catholic and see how red she gets. Catholics are welcome to be diverted but not to lead or influence in the BSF universe. Why? Because BSF is so kind they would never want anyone to deny their faith tradition by holding to the Bible, isn’t that nice? Don’t believe me- ASK HER!

How in the world can you study and discuss the Bible and not discuss dogma and theology?

I bet less than 1% of your entire group hold to the Catholic (Scriptural) view of marriage and divorce, contraception, in vitro fertilization, sacramental grace, states of grace, purgatory, salvation, Holy Orders. And they want you to say you “studied” the Bible? C’mon.
Having said all this evil stuff, they are all lovely, if mislead, ladies.
 
I began attending BSF with a friend…in a round-a-bout way, BSF is what brought me to the Catholic Church! There was soooo many unanswered questions I had, but I always managed to find them on Catholic websites (including this one). As I learned more and more about the bible (at bible study), and thus more and more about the Catholic church (through my own research), I decided I wanted to be a member of the Catholic Church. I have been attending RCIA for the last few weeks with the goal of entering full communion with the Church this Easter.

I live in the “bible belt” and even though we are never to discuss our denominations, our BSF (which is hosted at a local “mega-church”) sports a decidedly Baptist or “Bible Church” feel. A lot of what our “lecturer” has to say after small groups actually goes against what I’ve been learning in RCIA. I actually brought this up to our Deacon who leads our RCIA class. He was concerned but encouraged me to continue attendance IF it doesn’t cause too much confusion or cause me to doubt or question my “new” Catholic faith.

Although I have yet to feel confused or uncomfortable yet (actually, I feel like they are missing out on soooo much that Catholicism has to offer), I am beginning to wonder if I should continue attending. I go because my very good friend invited me and I enjoy the discussions with other girls my age (all young mothers and wives in my small group). I AM learning a lot about the bible…and how what they teach is similar/different from Catholic doctrine. I think it would be easier to quit if my area offered a similar Catholic bible study. What do y’all think? 🤷
 
The leader of our RCIA class was once in a BSF group. One of the leaders approached her about being a group leader and then remembered she was Catholic. When A asked “So why would that be a problem?”, the leader stated, “Well, you have to be a Christian and you Catholics worship Mary”. (Or words to that effect.) So, no, a Catholic is probably wiser to find a good Catholic Bible Study.

(The good positive outcome of the above episode is that A figured she didn’t know enough about her faith and studied it. Now she’s a director of Adult formation.)
 
I’ve read many of the responses on this thread and honestly it all makes me laugh.

A Bible Study by ‘Christians’ that exempt Catholic teachers? But wait a minute… isn’t the Bible a CATHOLIC book in the first place? That’s like a Harry Potter study where J.K. Rowling isn’t allowed to be a team leader…

I wish there were more easily accessible Catholic Bible Studies for those of us who want to study the faith in fullness, not just Scripture divorced from Tradition.
 
I began attending BSF with a friend…in a round-a-bout way, BSF is what brought me to the Catholic Church! There was soooo many unanswered questions I had, but I always managed to find them on Catholic websites (including this one). As I learned more and more about the bible (at bible study), and thus more and more about the Catholic church (through my own research), I decided I wanted to be a member of the Catholic Church. I have been attending RCIA for the last few weeks with the goal of entering full communion with the Church this Easter.

I live in the “bible belt” and even though we are never to discuss our denominations, our BSF (which is hosted at a local “mega-church”) sports a decidedly Baptist or “Bible Church” feel. A lot of what our “lecturer” has to say after small groups actually goes against what I’ve been learning in RCIA. I actually brought this up to our Deacon who leads our RCIA class. He was concerned but encouraged me to continue attendance IF it doesn’t cause too much confusion or cause me to doubt or question my “new” Catholic faith.

study. What do y’all think? 🤷
Catholic Scripture Study International was started by former BSFer, now Catholic Gail Buckley. It is easily accessable and easy to implement in a parish. BSF was founded by a Baptist lady named Wetheral Johnson who was a missionary to China as I recall.

A Catholic (or Orthodox) has no business in it as it divorces the living historical faith of the Church from the Scripture and that is not a very good thing at all.
 
I live in the “bible belt” and even though we are never to discuss our denominations, our BSF (which is hosted at a local “mega-church”) sports a decidedly Baptist or “Bible Church” feel. A lot of what our “lecturer” has to say after small groups actually goes against what I’ve been learning in RCIA. I actually brought this up to our Deacon who leads our RCIA class. He was concerned but encouraged me to continue attendance IF it doesn’t cause too much confusion or cause me to doubt or question my “new” Catholic faith.

🤷
The Deacon is wrong, dead wrong.
 
Catholic Scripture Study International was started by former BSFer, now Catholic Gail Buckley. It is easily accessable and easy to implement in a parish. BSF was founded by a Baptist lady named Wetheral Johnson who was a missionary to China as I recall.

A Catholic (or Orthodox) has no business in it as it divorces the living historical faith of the Church from the Scripture and that is not a very good thing at all.
Oh really? I didn’t know about that! Now I’m excited. 😃 I’ll have to look into it.
 
When you read up on the author of this bible study you learn that she relies only on her own intuition when she writes her bible studies. Furthermore she claims that God speaks to her from time to time to help clarify her understanding of Scripture.

I don’t know about you but reading something like that makes me think I would never touch a single one of her books with a ten foot pole.

Let’s see? Believes she is the sole authority when it comes to interpreting Scripture (although, to be fair, she does read commentaries now and then) and God apparently has approved of this and speaks to her to give her further light?

I’d stay far, far away… far away.
 
I suppose your view of whether BSF is friendly or unfriendly to Catholics depends entirely on your vantage point. Here is a letter of resignation from a woman who thinks they are too acommodating to Catholic sensitivities. watch.pair.com/Feldman.html
 
I have a Baptist friend who is wanting me to attend BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). He say’s it’s a 7 year course and they go through the entire Bible in that 7 year period.
Has anyone heard of this? My undersyanding is they break down in small groups and have assignments. Not sure as a Catholic if this is a good thing.

Any feed back is appreciated.

Please read below:

I attend the BSF and found it very valuable in Fellowship and further depth to what my own reading and church teachings bring. Everyone is encouraged strengthened and supported with their own personal journey with God and Ive found it very much a Blessed programme with how much ive learnt, been helped with and seeing God move in others lives through BSF.
I would encourage you to go along and just observe, no one pressures you and you dont even need to finish any of the work either. Use your own God given discernment to decide if He wants you there for fellowship and further spiritual maturing. 😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top