W
WatchfulPilgrim
Guest
Hello,
I have spent the past several days slowly trying to digest a YouTube video called “Understanding the Eucharist by Scott Hahn”. It is a little over an hour long, but took me several days full of distractions, pausing, rewinding, replaying, etc., in addition to the fact that it is brimming with information that could possibly take me the rest of my life to truly comprehend.
I was wondering if there was any chance anyone would have bullet points from this talk, or if they know where I might find some. I think (I hope) there might be a simpler way of explaining this. Scott Hahn often goes over my head, and this talk is particularly full of details. I am not seeing all of the connections I think he is trying to draw.
Thank you~
I have spent the past several days slowly trying to digest a YouTube video called “Understanding the Eucharist by Scott Hahn”. It is a little over an hour long, but took me several days full of distractions, pausing, rewinding, replaying, etc., in addition to the fact that it is brimming with information that could possibly take me the rest of my life to truly comprehend.
I was wondering if there was any chance anyone would have bullet points from this talk, or if they know where I might find some. I think (I hope) there might be a simpler way of explaining this. Scott Hahn often goes over my head, and this talk is particularly full of details. I am not seeing all of the connections I think he is trying to draw.
Thank you~