Adam and Eve had Cain and Abel.
Cain kills Abel and God sends him away.
Cain says other people will kill him.
Who are these other people?
13 Cain then said to Yahweh, ‘My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Look, today you drive me from the surface of the earth. I must hide from you, and be a restless wanderer on earth. Why, whoever comes across me will kill me!’
15 ‘Very well, then,’ Yahweh replied, ‘whoever kills Cain will suffer a sevenfold vengeance.’ So Yahweh put a mark on Cain, so that no one coming across him would kill him.
16 Cain left Yahweh’s presence and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

Cain kills Abel and God sends him away.
Cain says other people will kill him.
Who are these other people?
13 Cain then said to Yahweh, ‘My punishment is greater than I can bear.
14 Look, today you drive me from the surface of the earth. I must hide from you, and be a restless wanderer on earth. Why, whoever comes across me will kill me!’
15 ‘Very well, then,’ Yahweh replied, ‘whoever kills Cain will suffer a sevenfold vengeance.’ So Yahweh put a mark on Cain, so that no one coming across him would kill him.
16 Cain left Yahweh’s presence and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden.