California ballots adressed to people dead for ten years. Ric Grenell's Twitter locked after exposing this

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

More relevant news regarding voter fraud or at least error.

Californian says ballots were addressed to his parents — who’ve been dead for ten years - Ric Grenell. Twitter locks account after exposing this.

Twitter Locks Account of Ric Grenell over Voter Fraud Warning​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

ODD ANDERSEN/AFP via Getty Images

ALLUM BOKHARI

8 Oct 2020

Twitter locked the account of former acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell after he shared an image of ballots sent to him by a friend living in California, who says they were addressed to his parents — who he claims have been dead for ten years.

“He’s my friend in California, a very close friend of mine. It’s his parents who were sent these ballots, and he gave me the photo, and he gave me permission.”

“This is my position. If Twitter is going to employ someone who is going to be so concerned about community action, and me posting a photo that they’re concerned about — their community action focus should be at the Los Angeles County register of voters, who are sending dead people ballots, [people] who have been dead for ten years.” . . .

Twitter seems to have not much problem with doxxing conservatives,
but Twitter is going to get bent out of shape about doxxing people who have been dead for a decade?

I’m Canadian so I’m just going to stay out of this one.

God bless

Twitter and other Big Tech are ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS in the Election, as they block and lock conservatives, and they block information most harmful to the Democratic Party.

“This is a Big Tech information coup. This is a digital civil war. I, an editor at The New York Post, one of the nation’s largest papers by circulation, can’t post one of our own stories that details corruption by a major-party presidential candidate, Biden,” he wrote.
The story, which broke early Wednesday morning, highlights Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden’s repeated denial of his knowledge of his son’s potentially criminal business dealings in Ukraine.

Facebook also began “limiting distribution” of the article on Wednesday, stating that it needed to be fact-checked by “third-party fact-checkers” and evaluated before users would be allowed to share it freely.

Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri, immediately denounced Facebook’s announcement, demanding that the company explain the censorship. Others noted that this Facebook policy was not applied to any unproven Russia Hoax stories and that this limiting of shares could be considered “election interference.”

“So much for Facebook’s claims to be a neutral platform: One of its top execs just put the social media giant firmly in the pro-Biden camp,” the editorial board wrote.

@1cthlctrth - Being discussed in another thread.
40.png
Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP Dad. Or is it actually a flawed report? World News
Twitter is doing the same thing . . . Ted Cruz: Twitter Censorship of Damaging Hunter Biden New York Post Story ‘Obvious’ Attempt to Influence Election [WASHINGTON, DC - SEPTEMBER 5: Twitter chief executive officer Jack Dorsey testifies during a House Committee on Energy and Commerce hearing about Twitter's transparency and accountability, on Capitol Hill, September 5, 2018 in Washington, DC. Earlier in the day, Dorsey faced questions from the Senate Intelligence Committee about how foreign …] …

Last edited:
This is why I fear increased fraud this election. Whenever the left cheats, they can just block anyone who uncovers the truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back