D
De_Maria
Guest
Call them on it!
Folks,
Protestants go around making wild claims about what is in Scripture. I guess they are confident that 99% of the people with whom they talk will take their word for it. Folks, 100% of what they say is in Scripture, if it contradicts Catholic Teaching or if it paints the Catholic Church as evil, is false. Call them on it. Have them produce the chapter and verse.
For instance, on another website an anti-Catholic Protestant said.
Revelation 12:1King James Version (KJV)
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
AND Rev 13, mentions nothing about the Eucharist.
Let me give you some facts.
Galatians 6:17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
And this is recorded in Scripture so that you will recognize those whom Christ has especially united to Himself throughout Church history.
So, folks, call them on it when they make their wild claims. They know nothing about Scripture and even less about Catholic Teaching, if it were possible.
Sincerely,
De Maria
Folks,
Protestants go around making wild claims about what is in Scripture. I guess they are confident that 99% of the people with whom they talk will take their word for it. Folks, 100% of what they say is in Scripture, if it contradicts Catholic Teaching or if it paints the Catholic Church as evil, is false. Call them on it. Have them produce the chapter and verse.
For instance, on another website an anti-Catholic Protestant said.
It ain’t there folks. He is reading it into Scripture. Read Daniel 7 for yourself.…. Papal Rome is that little horn of which we were warned in Daniel 7,
Folks, the first apparition of Mary is in Scripture. And its there so that you would recognize her apparitions throughout history.the apparition of “Mary” is the false prophet
Revelation 12:1King James Version (KJV)
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
I don’t remember any Eucharistic miracles where the Host came to life and speaks. The Eucharistic miracles of which I’m aware, the Host becomes Flesh and Blood. Which we believe is the Flesh and Blood of our Saviour because Scripture says:and the Eucharist is the image that we are supposed to worship, and it comes to life and has the power of speech through Eucharistic miracles (of which we are warned in Revelation 13),
John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
AND Rev 13, mentions nothing about the Eucharist.
Let me give you some facts.
- Eucharist means “thanksgiving”.
- The Sacrament of the Body and Blood of our Lord is called the Eucharist because Jesus Christ used this word when He established the Eucharist:
Mark 14:23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. - The establishing of this Sacrament was prophecied in the Old Testament:
Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
Actually, the stigmata are the marks of Jesus Christ. The very first person to have these was St. Paul:and the stigmata is the “noisome and grievous sore” that comes upon those who worship the image (Revelation 16:2).
Galatians 6:17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
And this is recorded in Scripture so that you will recognize those whom Christ has especially united to Himself throughout Church history.
So, folks, call them on it when they make their wild claims. They know nothing about Scripture and even less about Catholic Teaching, if it were possible.
Sincerely,
De Maria