Can a human be born without a soul?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wjhii
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction. (See above post)

…A secular society - or an individual Atheist will never understand this concept! They are full of pride, arrogance and selfishness - because they don’t see the true value of life, of sorrow, nor of penance, or of the consequence of not loving God, by the time of our Death. This is why in Catholicism, we are always taught to be ready for death… to prepare our Souls. To be in a state of Grace! As we do not know the day or the hour when we will be taken. In prayer though, it has been promised to us that we will gain graces… gifts from God, to receive blessings that we will be given the knowledge of our pending death - in order to prepare… or our deaths will be prolonged so that we can receive/given our “last rites” blessing. 🙂 In doing so, we can, with humility in our hearts, our request for forgiveness, with a faith in out Loving Fathers Mercy - we can pass from this life peacefully and enter into the Kingdom of Heaven directly. Through prayer, we can all obtain this grace and gift! To die in a state of “grace” with God. 🙂

Yes, All natural born… (see previous post)
 
I missed that point, my fault but it was an excellent point. I agree with you on Purgatory but I believe our views may be contrary to that of the Church. I know at one point the church believed that Purgatory was a permanent resting place for good people of the Islamic faith, the un-baptized, good people without faith, and even at one point Jews. But this is all from Dante. What is the current teaching?
I think your confessing purgatory and limbo.
 
Re: poster above who opined that IVF babies are born without a soul –

Nonsense. Babies produced unnaturally through rape still have souls, and babies produced unnaturally through IVF still have souls. At the moment of conception, all human bodies receive souls from God.

If there were any way of producing children without souls, the implication would be that the procedure was stronger than God, outside of both His Providence and Creation. So I don’t think this is an argument you wish to make.

IVF is wrong and unnatural, and plenty of babies die or are left frozen, in the course of producing a single baby that comes to term. That’s bad enough.
 
I missed that point, my fault but it was an excellent point. I agree with you on Purgatory but I believe our views may be contrary to that of the Church.** I know at one point the church believed that Purgatory was a permanent resting place for good people of the Islamic faith, the un-baptized, good people without faith, and even at one point Jews.** But this is all from Dante. What is the current teaching?
That is nonsense. The Church has never believed or stated that.
 
what happens if you die and come bkk although via the circumstances you should not be alive, than what???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top