Can A Person "Feel" When Evil Will Happen?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catholic_Guy1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholic_Guy1

Guest
I woke up in the middle of the night around 1AM on Sunday. I felt an evil presence around and thought I saw demon. This was just hours before the shooting in Texas.

I also had an similair but different experience with another mass shooting a couple years ago.

Can a person know when evil is about to take place?

God Bless
Mike
 
It may be possible but also remember that there are daily in the world even greater evils barely reported in the news. Think mass killing in war zones, migrants drowning by the dozens in the Mediterranean Sea etc. If you could feel all of it you would probably never sleep or have a moment of peace.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top