J
JoyintheCross
Guest
amazon.com/The-Happiness-Of-Heaven-Rewards/dp/0895552329/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412351580&sr=8-1&keywords=happiness+of+heaven
amazon.com/Happiness-Heaven-Attain-Await-There/dp/0918477956/ref=sr_1_2_title_1_pap?ie=UTF8&qid=1412351580&sr=8-2&keywords=happiness+of+heaven
I have read The Happiness of Heaven: The Joys and Rewards of Eternal Glory, and want to know if there is any difference between this one, 263 pages, and “How to Attain the Joys That Await You There”, 189 pages.
Both books are written by Fr. Boudreau. Chapter 1 is the same for each of the books, but I am wondering if there is any differences between them?
I am looking to buy one of these 2.
amazon.com/Happiness-Heaven-Attain-Await-There/dp/0918477956/ref=sr_1_2_title_1_pap?ie=UTF8&qid=1412351580&sr=8-2&keywords=happiness+of+heaven
I have read The Happiness of Heaven: The Joys and Rewards of Eternal Glory, and want to know if there is any difference between this one, 263 pages, and “How to Attain the Joys That Await You There”, 189 pages.
Both books are written by Fr. Boudreau. Chapter 1 is the same for each of the books, but I am wondering if there is any differences between them?
I am looking to buy one of these 2.