I would say no, it gives scandal, because they could appear as protestant, besides its not an altar anyways, its a house of heretical worship, and should be avoided, they shouldn’t be attending non-Catholic religious events, their preachers could be filling your kids with heretical beliefs
I sincerely hope that you’re not involved in any sort of ecumenical work at your parish or anywhere as your angle is as wrong and negative as possible.
I guess you are a former Protestant and that’s why you are so hostile towards non catholic Christians.
That’s put aside, I do however agree with you in everything you wrote except from the text highlighted.
Yes, the one true church is ours and there is no other churches, but the believers of those communities are not hereticals as they haven’t abondoned the church nor do they know the church teachings and that’s why it’s so important to have a catholic voice or two informing them of the truth of the CC.
I do agree with you that any service at those events should happen without catholic participation in the actual ritual they perform.
Also I’ll advice that there are catholic adults present and even better an priest.
One last thing I wonder about is, what kind Christians are we talking about ?
If there are a sect or something far out I would most certainly keep my kids as far away from them as posible.
If there are Lutherans, Baptists or any other mainstream Protestant directions I do not see any big issues as long as you take proper precautions.
(Sorry for my awful English)
- Yours in Jesus and Mary
MarianCatholic