"Can Dating Websites Help You Find a Spouse?" (an article)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdgspencer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who found my husband online, I would say this article is fairly accurate.
 
My deacon friend met his wife on eharmony.com - happily married 9 yrs and 2 beautiful daughters! Another friend married 15 yrs met in an aol chat room. It can happen. Of course, be cautious and use common sense when meeting.
 
Found my husband on Match.com…of all sites.

Worth the money and effort. The day I met him…I knew he was it for me!

It can and does work!
 
"They can. In fact, in 2011 almost 20% of marriages began online. Just be clear that these dating websites help not by finding the perfect match for you but by expanding the number of people you can meet.

These sites complement meeting people in-person or through family, friends, or church groups. If you approach the sites this way, you should feel comfortable and even hopeful using them."

I think the last 2 paragraphs from the arcticle sum it up nicely. Though I never had luck online many of my friends have.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top