M
mooney
Guest
I’m a practicing Catholic, or trying to be since coming back, and would like to join the KofC as my first step to being more involved outside of going to Mass and hanging out here on the forums.
But… My wife is not catholic and is going through the process of getting her first marriage annulled so I can come back in good standing and receive the sacraments. Since our marriage is not currently OK’d by the Catholic Church, does anyone know if I am allowed to join the KofC now or do I have to wait until the marriage is annulled?
The rules it seems state you have ot be a “practical” catholic, what does that mean. It seems to me that any KofC member could be in a state of sin and still be a “practical” catholic so would that also include my situation?
If not I will have to find another way to be involved or just wait.
Thanks in advance
But… My wife is not catholic and is going through the process of getting her first marriage annulled so I can come back in good standing and receive the sacraments. Since our marriage is not currently OK’d by the Catholic Church, does anyone know if I am allowed to join the KofC now or do I have to wait until the marriage is annulled?
The rules it seems state you have ot be a “practical” catholic, what does that mean. It seems to me that any KofC member could be in a state of sin and still be a “practical” catholic so would that also include my situation?
If not I will have to find another way to be involved or just wait.
Thanks in advance