Can I pray for you tonight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccmcmg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccmcmg

Guest
Holy Spirit, you are welcome here; come flood this place and fill the atmosphere. Your Glory God is what my heart longs for, to be overcome by your presence Lord.

Can I pray for you and your intentions this evening? Feel free to comment here, with your intention, or even ‘special/personal’ intention, if it’s too private to share. If you’d even rather not comment, just send up a quick prayer to the Lord that your intentions be included in our prayers this evening. I know God will hear us.

Tonight, I’ll be receiving the Sacrament of Healing, along with the Eucharist at Mass. What a joyful Sacrament this is, yet not a popular or well known one, that many can partake of. It is not the same as ‘Last Rites’.

I’ll be offering up my prayers, and I’d like to join in offering up your needs and prayers as well. We may be stopping at Adoration on the way home.

Many, if not all, of us need healing, whether emotional, physical or spiritual. When we examine ourselves and our lives, we might feel burdened by all that we lack, or that we think we need. I have a few needs myself, in all 3 categories. Which one do I pray for? Which one do I ask for? I’ve been praying and trying to discern that answer since I learned of tonight’s Mass and healing service.

I’m going to put it in God’s Hands, in His Will, but will ask for and pray for what is in my heart. He alone knows what I need most; He knows me better than I know myself. He knows what I need, and what desires need most fulfilled in order to glorify Him.

I’m going to be praying for many, including a friend who has just learned she must have brain surgery tomorrow morning; she is the mother of 2 young children, a loving wife, child of God and is young herself. This was quite sudden.

I have a close relationship with the Holy Spirit, growing closer all the time. I will be offering prayers for you, my friends (and for my/our enemies) during this powerful evening. This will be taking place around 8-10 PM Eastern time, if you’d like to join me spiritually in prayer. I will be following up on this thread, in thankfulness for the healing He is granting us through the Holy Spirit tonight. I trust in Him completely, and give myself to Him to do with what He wants and will.

Please pray for me as well.
 
Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.
 
Come, Holy Spirit by means of the
powerful intercession of the Immaculate
Heart of Mary, your well-beloved Spouse!!
Amen.
 
If you could please include in your prayers my friend Carol who has Stage 4 Melanoma; and my friend George M who lost his home today and is now hospitalized.

Thank you and God bless!
 
This prayer is not for me, but for our brethren in the faith. Please pray for the persecuted Church, both visible and invisible.

This is simple, and Christendom has participated in these prayers for a long, long time. God bless you and your intentions, as with all of you on this thread.
 
If you wouldn’t mind praying for me to get a job very soon, I would appreciate it. Bless you!
 
Please can you pray for my DH who just found out he has bladder cancer and has to be operated on the last of this month. Also, he’s a stubborn non-catholic and doesn’t have a real strong faith base. Any prayers greatly appreciated… I’ll pray for you, too!
 
Thank You! And God Bless! Pray that I do not have cancer. I will pray for you as I inter the Holy Doors Of Mercy tomorrow.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***.
 
That’s very generous of you! Please pray for RPR Junior, who just turned 1. 🙂

Praying for your intentions, too.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.
 
Thanks!!! I’ve been depressed for many years and I’ve been attacked recently by a friend and this morning the agency that sends my mother’s care giver phoned to tell me she won’t be coming anymore. She has been coming for 7 years. I’ve been abandoned again. When she came over it was one of few times during the day that I laughed.
 
You’re prayers are appreciated. I need Lots of help.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
I could use prayers for my younger brother. He’s going to be going to San Diego state this fall for college, and I’m worried about him falling completely away from God and the Church. I want him to meet a few good, real, Catholic friends who won’t judge him or shame him and can help him love God again.

He’s just been through a lot lately. I want him to be happy but he’s clearly not.
 
Thanks!!! I’ve been depressed for many years and I’ve been attacked recently by a friend and this morning the agency that sends my mother’s care giver phoned to tell me she won’t be coming anymore. She has been coming for 7 years. I’ve been abandoned again. When she came over it was one of few times during the day that I laughed.
I will pray for you too.
 
Amen amen amen, my friends, my brothers and sisters!

Last night was an amazing night of prayer, and the Holy Spirit was deep among us. The parish church was packed beyond belief, with standing room only. The lines were long for healing and for confession. The Spirit was working so much; I cannot begin to describe the feeling in mere words, for they fall short. I know many healings and prayers were answered in a positive way; I pray that we are all open to those healings, as God’s Will. I have Faith that He heard and answered each of us in His Will for us.

I’m so blessed and honored that y’all let me pray for you, and that many of you prayed for me. Even those prayers that might have not yet been spoken, God is outside of time, and He knows your intention, and it was prayed for last night.

I don’t know that I’ll write of my personal experience, as it was ‘private’ so to speak. I will say that what I heard last night, spoken by the guest speaker/healer, I had heard in my heart earlier in the day, earlier in the month, the year and in my lifetime, in conversations I had with God in prayer. It was very moving.

God bless every one of you. <3
 
You’re prayers are appreciated. I need Lots of help.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top