Can Someone Explain the Jewish Passover Sacrifice Concept?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CatholicofAgora
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicofAgora

Guest
What were the specific practices of the passover sacrifice and the significance behind them and how does it relate to the Eucharist? I have a general understanding of how it is Jesus’ body given up for us so we can abide in Him, the problem is I’m having trouble relating that to the passover. Probably because I’m not Jewish… 😛 Could someone help me out bit, please? 🙂
 
I would recommend reading Scott Hahn’s “The Lamb’s Supper”. It’s a pretty easy read, and it will answer a lot of the questions you have!
 
Thank you for the recommendation, but my life is so busy right now the only time I really have to read is the Bible and Catechism on my lunch break at work; that’s sort of why I made this post for a quick answer…
 
If you could find an audio recording by Rosalind Moss called “The Passover Fulfilled,” I think it’s exactly what you’re looking for, and it would only take about an hour to listen to
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top