Can someone help me to understand

• Thread starter Thread starter RobinHood12
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobinHood12

Anyway I am 18 years old and I believe I struggle with lust but I’m just not even sure if it is lust. Sometimes I look at a woman and glance down at her behind. I never fantasize about woman and I try to not look at a woman’s curves(sorry if im being inappropriate) but it’s just so hard sometimes. Does anyone here know the difference between lusting and looking?

. . . .

Last edited:
Are you not understanding that you should speak with Father and get an Examination of conscience booklet? No one here can tell you, but Father can.

Talk to your priest!

I urge other posters to not respond. Don’t feed this. OP needs to stop seeking our help and we need to stop enabling.

Bruh what? I’m just curious what the people in here think
You’re scrupulous and seeking attention to allay your anxiety. You’re only the thousandth person to do so here.

Besides, ban evasion is against the ToS.

They ban you because of that?
You are not, under any circumstances, to seek moral judgement of your actions. That’s not our job nor is it something we can do. That is the job of a priest.
How do you know that I’m scrupulous?
Obsession over the sinfulness of certain actions of dubious morality, and an inability to let it go and wait. Google for a specific definition. Those scream scruples. So does the last paragraph.

Last edited:
So what you need to do is stop asking questions here and talk to someone with actual authority. Your priest. They can help you, we cannot.

It’s okay. Just mute the thread and don’t look at it anymore. It will only harm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back