B
bieby
Guest
My Catholic cousin is worried that her baptism in the Catholic Church 25 years ago was invalid. Her parents were not married.
Does she need to be baptized again?
She also never recieved the Eucharist or any of the other Sacraments.
She wants to take RCIA because she is pregnant and really wants to raise the child in a strong Catholic enviroment, although she recently told me herself that she is a closeted atheist.
I know she is sinning, and I pray for her, but I need some opinions so I can show her this thread.
God Bless!
Does she need to be baptized again?
She also never recieved the Eucharist or any of the other Sacraments.
She wants to take RCIA because she is pregnant and really wants to raise the child in a strong Catholic enviroment, although she recently told me herself that she is a closeted atheist.
I know she is sinning, and I pray for her, but I need some opinions so I can show her this thread.
God Bless!