I
itstough216
Guest
I am Catholic, but I’m not as close to God as I would like to be and I don’t know everything about my religion. I am working on both of those things though. I was just wondering if you can ask God for something specific to happen. I really feel called to do something for the men and women who serve our country. I don’t think I am strong enough serve so I would like to do something for them. I was thinking about starting a foundation or organization or something like that, but I don’t know how to go about doing that and what I could do.
Now, for the specific part. I was watching something on TV and it was about Kellie Pickler going overseas on a USO tour. She was able to sing for the troops, but they also gave her a tour of what they do, where they live, and all of the weapons and tankers they use. I saw this and then I thought of something that I wish would happen. I want to go with her on her next USO tour to be able to thank the troops and be able to see what it is like over there. Kellie said the experience changed her life and I know it would do the same for me. And then maybe we could start a foundation or something because then I would be working with someone already known and maybe we would get more donations and things like that. And just so you know, I don’t want to do this to meet Kellie Pickler, I want to do it because I want to give back to those who made the ultimate sacrifice in putting their lives on the line to protect people they don’t even know. I know this sounds crazy, but it’s weird because I can kind of picture it happening. Am I allowed to pray that this will happen and if so, then can you pray for me too?
Thanks!
Now, for the specific part. I was watching something on TV and it was about Kellie Pickler going overseas on a USO tour. She was able to sing for the troops, but they also gave her a tour of what they do, where they live, and all of the weapons and tankers they use. I saw this and then I thought of something that I wish would happen. I want to go with her on her next USO tour to be able to thank the troops and be able to see what it is like over there. Kellie said the experience changed her life and I know it would do the same for me. And then maybe we could start a foundation or something because then I would be working with someone already known and maybe we would get more donations and things like that. And just so you know, I don’t want to do this to meet Kellie Pickler, I want to do it because I want to give back to those who made the ultimate sacrifice in putting their lives on the line to protect people they don’t even know. I know this sounds crazy, but it’s weird because I can kind of picture it happening. Am I allowed to pray that this will happen and if so, then can you pray for me too?
Thanks!