E
ExGratia
Guest
Calling out to all Catechists, Religion Teachers, and Home Schoolers:
My parish is about to begin their 2nd year with Sunday school. I have yet to find any websites where I could buy some basic “teacher” things that are Catholic.
Specifically, I would like a Liturgical calendar (maybe circle shaped) to teach about the year and some kind of pin-up reward system for the memorization of prayers. I remember when I was in school some sort of page where we would get a sticker for every item memorized (it was math, not religion).
Most of these kids have no faith formation at home and this is all they’ll have, so I want to immerse them in all things Catholic and not just use secular stickers and such.
If anyone has some ideas for how to make these things myself and/or websites, I’d really, really appreciate it!
My parish is about to begin their 2nd year with Sunday school. I have yet to find any websites where I could buy some basic “teacher” things that are Catholic.
Specifically, I would like a Liturgical calendar (maybe circle shaped) to teach about the year and some kind of pin-up reward system for the memorization of prayers. I remember when I was in school some sort of page where we would get a sticker for every item memorized (it was math, not religion).
Most of these kids have no faith formation at home and this is all they’ll have, so I want to immerse them in all things Catholic and not just use secular stickers and such.
If anyone has some ideas for how to make these things myself and/or websites, I’d really, really appreciate it!