Catholic! & Baptist! who I'am

• Thread starter Thread starter Tina
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tina

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting here! will I’am trying to found myself, who I’am? Yes I know the Lord ! and I’am not Catholic! I do go to Church! I’am Baptist!(sorry) I have know the Lord sence 1981.

Will the REAL reason I’am writing here! I saw the movie The Passion of Christ ( Mel Gibson) I have been going nuts! my mind can’t rest! what is going on here? I’am have been Mel Gibson Fan for a long time! over 25 years! but the movie bit the nail on the head, yes even in my dreams too, the man just won’t go away! lol

Tina/bo-bina

40.png
Tina:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting here! will I’am trying to found myself, who I’am? Yes I know the Lord ! and I’am not Catholic! I do go to Church! I’am Baptist!(sorry) I have know the Lord sence 1981.

Will the REAL reason I’am writing here! I saw the movie The Passion of Christ ( Mel Gibson) I have been going nuts! my mind can’t rest! what is going on here? I’am have been Mel Gibson Fan for a long time! over 25 years! but the movie bit the nail on the head, yes even in my dreams too, the man just won’t go away! lol

Tina/bo-bina
Are you talking about specific parts of the movie?

SV

Welcome to the Forums, Tina! I’m glad The Passion has affected you in such a profound way. If you have questions about the movie, or Catholicism in general, I’d say this is definitely the right place to be. 👍

St Veronica:
Are you talking about specific parts of the movie?

SV
No, not really! I saw it 2 time, but I throught this movis was Baptist(has everything in the Bible Story’s

Tina

Dr. Colossus:
Welcome to the Forums, Tina! I’m glad The Passion has affected you in such a profound way. If you have questions about the movie, or Catholicism in general, I’d say this is definitely the right place to be. 👍
Thanks for the nice Welcome 🙂 I’am glad to be here! Sure I will let you know! where the Movie came out! people take saying it’s a Catholic movis! also I had read alot of Mags/Newspapers about the movie. I counld’t till!

Tina-I would love to learn about the Faith(Catholicism) but it would be really hard to learn! for one my husband! lol someday I hope:confused:

:tiphat: WELCOME TINA!! You don’t need to apologize for being Baptist! You already have one thing in common with us ‘Catholics’, and that is you love Our Lord and Savior. Catholic Answers has some great books and materials you can read to learn more about what Catholics really believe. There are great magazines like “This Rock”, and “Catholic Answers”. Pray for the Holy Spirit to help you, pray for your husband too. I will be praying for your journey.

I was about to post a “Me too!”, then I realized I’d mis-read the title. I’d thought it said "I’m Catholic! & Papist!"

:rotfl:

40.png
Tina:
No, not really! I saw it 2 time, but I throught this movis was Baptist(has everything in the Bible Story’s

Tina
Get this - believe it or not, many Catholics actually do know the Bible really well. Particularly people on this site. 😉

I loved Passion, too - though I think it put me in labor (I had my baby the next day after I saw it…)
–Ann

Dr. Colossus:
Thanks Dr. Colossus! Glad to be here! I will let you know. ok

Nana Rose said:
:tiphat: WELCOME TINA!! You don’t need to apologize for being Baptist! You already have one thing in common with us ‘Catholics’, and that is you love Our Lord and Savior. Catholic Answers has some great books and materials you can read to learn more about what Catholics really believe. There are great magazines like “This Rock”, and “Catholic Answers”. Pray for the Holy Spirit to help you, pray for your husband too. I will be praying for your journey.

Hi Nana,

I love you name! pretty, thank you for the nice Welcome! you and Everyone here on the list/group, this is great/awesome to read everyone posts/e-mail farout, lol. Yes, I love the Lord, he is GREAT! I heard of the book call This Rock, I saw it on this website! I would love to get it, but I’am so scare! my husband is a diehead Baptist all the way! I guess you can call me a cry baby, I guess? who knows? maybe I can found the peace to get it.

Thank you for your prayers! I sure can use them! thanks again

Tina, sounds like the Holy Spirit is pulling you in whether you like it or not! 😉 Welcome home!

40.png
masondoggy:
Tina, sounds like the Holy Spirit is pulling you in whether you like it or not! 😉 Welcome home!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I believe it, lol

welcome tina,

take a big deep breath, you are about to enter the sea of love, hopefully your husband will want to come along for the ride… remember the word catholic means universal… room for all those that love and honor the lord, and I hope and pray your road home won’t be too bumpy but I promise you it’s worth the trip… now, about your husband… oh, better take one miracle at a time… again welcome and good luck… 👍

space ghost:
welcome tina,

take a big deep breath, you are about to enter the sea of love, hopefully your husband will want to come along for the ride… remember the word catholic means universal… room for all those that love and honor the lord, and I hope and pray your road home won’t be too bumpy but I promise you it’s worth the trip… now, about your husband… oh, better take one miracle at a time… again welcome and good luck… 👍
Hi Spaceghost,

Cool name, I like it! the sea of love? what! hmm! :cool: my husband isn’t in the catholic world! he will go nuts, believe me he will, he doesn’t know I’am on this list/group! God help me. if he ever knows.

Tina(bo-bina)-thank you for your kind words:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back