Catholic Bible in Swedish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyuiop411
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyuiop411

Guest
I’ve searched high and low on the internet for a Catholic Bible in Swedish, and for the life of me i can’t find one. So does anyone know where to find one?
 
I have been looking for one in Tagalog, without much luck. (There is a protestant version out there). The Daughters of St. Paul might be able to help. They are worldwide and I bought a Chinese translation of the catechism from them a few years ago. You should call one of their stores first; I went down there a few weeks ago and no one would help me.
 
I have been looking for one in Tagalog, without much luck. (There is a protestant version out there). The Daughters of St. Paul might be able to help. They are worldwide and I bought a Chinese translation of the catechism from them a few years ago. You should call one of their stores first; I went down there a few weeks ago and no one would help me.
Might this help in search for a Tagalog Bible:
bibleclaret.org/bibles/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top