S
SavedbyHisBlood
Guest
The Douay Rhiems
The Jerusalem Bible (OT / NT)
The New Jerusalem Bible
The New American Bible
The Revised Standard Version - Catholic Edition
These are the only Catholic Bibles that I know of that are online. I know there are a handful more translations and I wonder if they are also available online?
The NAB-RE – Available here
CTS New Catholic Bible – Available here
NRSV-CE – Available here
There may also be others that I am not aware of
The Jerusalem Bible (OT / NT)
The New Jerusalem Bible
The New American Bible
The Revised Standard Version - Catholic Edition
These are the only Catholic Bibles that I know of that are online. I know there are a handful more translations and I wonder if they are also available online?
The NAB-RE – Available here
CTS New Catholic Bible – Available here
NRSV-CE – Available here
There may also be others that I am not aware of