Catholic Calendars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Don9of11
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don9of11

Guest
For the first time since I can remember our church did not have any calendars this year. I think because we are closing in 6 months and did not invest in having any produced. Does anyone know where you can get catholic calendars? 🙂
 
At our parish, we have them sitting on little tables near the holy water font. I’ll bet other churches have them just sitting around for the taking too.

Ours are printed by a local funeral home. The parish doesn’t pay for them at all. I would think if we were closing, the funeral home would probably spend its advertising dollars elsewhere.
 
We are closing but we are merging with St. Bernard’s here in town. I don’t know if they had any calendars or not. I didn’t find anything here at the Catholic Answers Shop. I’ll keep looking.
 
Every parish I know of gets its calendars from the local funeral home (whether or not it is a Catholic mortuary.) Perhaps you could inquire at a local mortuary as to where they get the calendars.
 
the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington has a beautiful calendar with classic artwork of Our Lady which you can probably get with a small donation, they send me one each year. Neighboring parishes may have one. most Catholic gift stores should also have them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top