Catholic chat rooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam_Costanzo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam_Costanzo

Guest
I’m homeschooled, and there’s not much in my city socially. I’ve gone to Christian chat rooms, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good Catholic chat room?
 
I can tell you where to Avoid…

Yahoo Catholic chat rooms. ALL OF THEM.

I found the language to be the most foul, and a total lack of Christian love. If you do choose to jump into Yahoo, please use a strong filter on your id settings option.
 
I’m a sometimes Op on #catholic on EFNET (irc). Its a good channel with good ops so it doesn’t get out of control much.
 
look up e-catholic…they people who frequent there are EXCELLENT
 
Stay away from Yahoo. . . even when there isn’t foul language, all there is is arguing.

I’ve had good experiences with PalTalk. You have to download a client, but the rooms are run by whoever creates the room – you can create your own room and run it, even kicking people out of the room who are being a problem.
 
I’m homeschooled, and there’s not much in my city socially. I’ve gone to Christian chat rooms, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good Catholic chat room?
i been looking for the same thing a real good catholic chat room. every time go to register in one it seem i come across a chat room for single but I am married I just want to learn more about my faith and sometime I need more of people who have the catholic beleives like me. I just got back into it. I lost my way about eight years ago but I am finding my way back but you need the help of the who believe the same way as you!
 
I am not familiar with Catholic chat rooms, but have you checked with your local parishes to see if there are any IRL groups you could sign up for? Don’t limit yourself to your personal parish, there may be other parishes in your area that have groups you could join even if you are not a parishioner, especially if your parish doesn’t have anything for your age group. I’d be careful with chatrooms, it can just turn into a substitute for real life socialization and a waste of time (I have to be careful with Catholic forums too, I can get carried away and waste time here too :eek: ). Good luck! 🙂
 
I’m homeschooled, and there’s not much in my city socially. I’ve gone to Christian chat rooms, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good Catholic chat room?
It all depends on how old you are.
 
I want to tell everyone, that if you are searching for Catholic fellowship, if you have questions about the Catholic faith, or if you just want to experience friendly chat in a Catholic environment, come visit CatholicChatII. I love it. buzzen.net/guest.aspx?rm=…CatholicChatII
 
I want to tell everyone, that if you are searching for Catholic fellowship, if you have questions about the Catholic faith, or if you just want to experience friendly chat in a Catholic environment, come visit CatholicChatII. I love it. buzzen.net/guest.aspx?rm=…CatholicChatII
don’t anyone go there—unless you have the best protection on your computer! This person has 3 posts, and they’re all the same. I suspect they will be banned.
 
I see this is an older thread, so any updates? DOES ANYONE RECOMMEND OR KNOW OF ANY CATHOLIC CHAT ROOMS 🤷
 
I’m homeschooled, and there’s not much in my city socially. I’ve gone to Christian chat rooms, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good Catholic chat room?
Catholicism Chat - Chatzy Catholicism Chat people are very friendly very church orientated Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet at 9 pm eastern Time feel free to join us GBY JMJ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top