Catholic Culture on EWTN

  • Thread starter Thread starter milimac
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

milimac

Guest
Anybody happen to see Catholic Culture on EWTN (Wednesday evening)? Looks like an interesting show. I caught the end of this one where they discussed end of life issues and fighting the culture war, specifically regarding “mercy killing” or “death with dignity” (the implication from these terms being that if you don’t control your death you are NOT dying with dignity).

Was an interesting discussion, and if the topic happens to bore you, you’re still rewarded with getting to watch Colleen Carroll Campbell for a half hour.

colleen-campbell.com/
 
Anybody happen to see Catholic Culture on EWTN (Wednesday evening)? Looks like an interesting show. I caught the end of this one where they discussed end of life issues and fighting the culture war, specifically regarding “mercy killing” or “death with dignity” (the implication from these terms being that if you don’t control your death you are NOT dying with dignity).

Was an interesting discussion, and if the topic happens to bore you, you’re still rewarded with getting to watch Colleen Carroll Campbell for a half hour.

colleen-campbell.com/
Yes, I believe the show is called Faith and Culture. Ms. Campbell is excellent and was recently on a “Life on the Rock” show. I’m currently reading a book she wrote in 2002 about the surge in young people who practice a christian faith that is orthodox and authentic. She’s an excellent writer and journalist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top