Catholic girls magazine or website?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Princess_Anna
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Princess_Anna

Guest
Does anyone know of any good catholic magazines or websites for teen girls? (I am 13)
I have been looking around but there doesn’t really seem to be much.
Please post links if possible.
 
Welcome to Catholic Answers, Princess Anna!🙂 I know I have heard of a few possible magazines, but I don’t remember the names. I eagerly await the responses you get, because I was recently wondering about this same thing for my daughter. I’m sure the people here will have some good ideas…
 
Anna,

Welcome to the forums!

I don’t recall how long ago it was but someone was on here advertising just that. If you do some diligent searching you might find it.
 
Ahh… yes I have found True Girl but that stopped publishing the the Autumn of last year. Also St. Maria’s Messenger looks quite good… Those are the only two I can find and I’m just wondering if there are anymore…
 
I run a blog for young Catholic ladies.

But, keep in mind… I’m more of an old-fashioned and traditional type girl, and the blog is directed towards that type. I was noticing that the Protestants really seemed to dominate the feminine and girl-y sphere, and I wanted to try to rectify the situation. 😉

Even if you’re not one of those girls obsessed with all things feminine and old-fashioned, however, perhaps you’ll still find it useful in some ways?
 
Thank you, I’ll definitely bookmark it, but it may not turn out to be one of my more frequented bookmarks 🙂
 
I am currently creating a magazine for catholic girls as I could not find one for girls the UK. It will be free to download from the website as soon as I have finished it (probably around September time).
Website address: faithfulmagazine.webs.com/
Anna
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top