T
thomasf
Guest
So history/discovery/national geographic is running all their tv specials about christianity this week because it’s holy week. And of course it’s mostly wrong and sensational nonsense. Nonetheless, I happened to see a show last night on one of those networks about the book of revelation and the end time. Etc.
I’m sure this has been brought up a lot, but I’m going to ask again. Is there a book or some kind of material on the catholic interpretation of the end times stuff? I ordered Michael Barber’s book about these things, but it hasn’t gotten here yet. Imo, many christian denominations take a great deal of time and energy to these things. I’ve never really worried about these things, I’ve mostly just stuck to the “Jesus will come again to judge the living and the dead” line from the creed and stuck with that. But Revelation is a very confusing and weird book, I’m not sure how to take it. Not sure if I need to worry about it. I’d like to get a more level headed church approach to these things.
Thanks
Tom
I’m sure this has been brought up a lot, but I’m going to ask again. Is there a book or some kind of material on the catholic interpretation of the end times stuff? I ordered Michael Barber’s book about these things, but it hasn’t gotten here yet. Imo, many christian denominations take a great deal of time and energy to these things. I’ve never really worried about these things, I’ve mostly just stuck to the “Jesus will come again to judge the living and the dead” line from the creed and stuck with that. But Revelation is a very confusing and weird book, I’m not sure how to take it. Not sure if I need to worry about it. I’d like to get a more level headed church approach to these things.
Thanks
Tom