D
devonsams
Guest
Hello, I’d like to ask why Protestants complain so much about the catholic Justification?
I see many protestants sites arguing that it is unbiblical, but although i had seen a lot of discussion about it, anyone could resume it for me?
Couldn’t the protestant view of justification lead to a high immoralism, because a person think he is once saved, he will do everything he wants to?
And the Catholic view is not too harsh because one person that accepts jesus by faith is not automatically saved?
Those are just a few questions I would like to ask and I would be glad if anyone could help me, thanks.
I see many protestants sites arguing that it is unbiblical, but although i had seen a lot of discussion about it, anyone could resume it for me?
Couldn’t the protestant view of justification lead to a high immoralism, because a person think he is once saved, he will do everything he wants to?
And the Catholic view is not too harsh because one person that accepts jesus by faith is not automatically saved?
Those are just a few questions I would like to ask and I would be glad if anyone could help me, thanks.