Catholic Missionary Programs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pm2222
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pm2222

Guest
I have gotten some things in the mail recently, and I wanted to see if anyone here has heard of these programs, and I also wanted to make sure these are good, Catholic programs to donate to. One is called Oblate Missions Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate, and the other is called Columban Fathers. Thanks for the responses.
 
I have gotten some things in the mail recently, and I wanted to see if anyone here has heard of these programs, and I also wanted to make sure these are good, Catholic programs to donate to. One is called Oblate Missions Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate, and the other is called Columban Fathers. Thanks for the responses.
Columbian Fathers have been around for ages. I am not familiar with the other.

👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top