N
Nita
Guest
Thanks Veritas for the website. Article was good - and looks like a lot of other good articles there.
Matt. 23:37 * "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often **would *****I ***have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! *
Nita
Anyone know how a stict monergist (as defined above) would interpret a Scripture passage like the following:I’m defining, for the purposes of this thread, monergism as stating that God, and God alone, is responsible for saving someone. In monergism He is absolutely sovereign, and salvation is absolutely not up to anyone but God. Whom He saves, He saves.
Matt. 23:37 * "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, killing the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often **would *****I ***have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not! *
Nita